26☽

⋆ Chapter 26 ⋆
I'm Bob Ross

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Look, Nate, we all make mistakes in life. We hurt the ones we love. We let down our friends, our family. Sometimes we do it out of ignorance. Sometimes it's selfishness. I am not perfect. You know that. But I've spent my life trying to do better. You have not. But it is my wish for you. I don't know how you got out of this situation. I know you didn't deserve to, but you did. And I admire whatever it took. I just hope it didn't teach you the wrong lesson." Cal spoke standing in the doorway of his sons bedroom. He had just gotten off the phone with the police who let him know the charges were dropped.

Nate scoffed turning away from his father and continuing to get ready for the Halloween party that his friend Daniel was throwing. He wanted to go talk to Adaline but didn't. Nate knew it would just lead to another argument over his relationship with Maddy.

"Wow, you look fuckin' cool!" Rue exclaimed looking over Kat's Halloween costume.

"It's, like, whatever. I think I'm gonna get really fucked up tonight." The short haired girl brushed off as they waited outside the Jacobs' house for Adaline.

"Mm. Same." Jules agreed as she nervously glanced at the house. She definitely did not want to be here right now but they promised Adaline they would all go together.

"Cool." Kat laughed.

"Hey bitches!" Adaline greeted as she opened the front door. "You all look amazing!"

"Wow." Jules exclaimed eyeing the brunette's body. Rue noticed and couldn't help the feeling of jealousy that spread through her body. It hurt seeing Jules look at someone else like that.

Adaline was dressed as a fairy. She wore a sheer purple dress that was a little too short for Nate's liking. She also had on purple wings and purple stilettos. There was a flower crown on top of her long curled brown hair. Adaline's makeup was purple as well. She used rhinestones and glitter to create little flowers underneath her brow bone while she had purple shadow on her lid.

The Kingston girl was quite happy with her costumes. She thought it fit her very well. Adaline knew Nate probably wasn't going to be happy when he saw what she was wearing but she could care less.

"You look beautiful Addie." Rue smiled looking at her friend.

"Thanks Rue Rue. You look beautiful too." She replied kissing the curly haired girl's cheek. "So should we go get Cassie and Lexi now?" The three girls nodded before making their way towards the Howard family's home.