8☽

⋆ Chapter 8 ⋆
Your Fly Is Down

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

As if Adaline's night couldn't get anymore chaotic she received a panicked call from Fezco at around 10 o'clock. Apparently his dealer had given Rue Fentanyl and she was really messed up. Adaline obviously being worried asked to borrow Marsha's car. When Cal asked what she needed it for she lied saying she had to make an emergency trip to the store for some female products. That naturally shut Cal up and got Adaline the car.

All the girl could think about while driving was the possibility of Rue overdosing again. Adaline wasn't a very religious person but in that moment she was praying to god that Rue would be okay.

Adaline arrived at Fez's and as she opened the door she could hear Fezco speaking to Ashtray.

"Go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the Narcan, just in case."

"Fez? What the hell happened?" Adaline demanded rushing towards him.

Fez sighed before turning to Adaline. "I tried to get her to leave before he came but she was bugging out. He gave her Fentanyl. I didn't know what the fuck to do he had a gun and shit. I didn't want Rue to get hurt." He rambled.

"Hey Fez it's okay. Rue will be fine. She's strong." Adaline said softly as she reassuringly rubbed his arm.

Adaline knew Fez wouldn't deliberately do anything to hurt Rue. She was like his family. She'd also heard from Ash when she used to babysit him what Fez's dealer was like so she knew he couldn't have done anything. Ash of course didn't like to call it babysitting but that's what it was. Fezco would pay her to watch and tutor him.

Adaline walked over to the couch that Rue was laying on. She could tell the curly haired girl was completely out of it.

"Hey Rue how are you doing?" She spoke caressing Rue's cheek.

"I'm so happy." Rue exclaimed.

"I know." The brunette nodded moving some hair out of Rue's face. She turned her attention back to Fez. "What are we going to do with her? She can't go home like this and the Jacobs' would freak if I brought her there."

"I uh think I know someone that could take her to theirs." Fezco nodded before going on his phone. "Yo, what's up? It's Fez. Yeah, look. I'm gonna need a little help with Rue. Yeah. ASAP."

Adaline was interested to know who he called. She knew Rue didn't have that many friends. She also knew Fezco didn't have Lexi's number so it definitely wasn't her. Adaline knew she probably could have called Lexi and she'd come over in a heartbeat but she knew Rue wouldn't want Lexi to take care of her.