52☽

⋆ Chapter 52 ⋆
You Dumb Fucking Bitch!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                "Hey, Cass?" Rue questioned glaring at the blonde Howard sister.

"Yeah?"

"I have a quick question for you."

"What?" She asked naively.

"How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs?"

"Wh-what, what, what are you talking about?" Cassie laughed nervously as everyone looked between her and Adaline.

"How long have you been fucking Nate?" Rue repeated her question.

"I'm not." Cassie shook her head trying not to let her tears fall. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. "What? I'm not."

"What are you talking about?" Maddy wondered looking between Cassie, Adaline, and Rue. She was trying to figure out why Adaline didn't seem surprised by what Rue had just said.

"Oh, I just... I, I saw her get in his truck, and then, kiss him and drive off." Rue shrugged nonchalantly. "That was, like, what, like, uh...like a month ago?"

"Uh...are you kidding me?" Maddy exclaimed glaring at the blonde.

"Uhh. Cass, that's, like... really bad." Kat mumbled from beside Adaline.

"You're fucking Nate? Are you kidding me?" Maddy seethed. She couldn't believe that Cassie would do that to her or Adaline.

"No, I... I don't even know why she would say that." Cassie stuttered looking at everyone in the room before looking back at Rue. "You're lying!"

"Yeah, can we just table this conversation?" Leslie sighed.

"Okay, let's go..." Suze cut in trying to calm down Maddy.

"No, no. You expect us to stand here next to our best friend who's been lying to us about fucking our ex-boyfriend and her baby daddy!" Maddy screamed gesturing between herself and Adaline. "I'm literally gonna get violent."

"Okay, no. There is no need to get violent, okay, because we are having an intervention!" Suze exclaimed trying once again to calm everyone down.