39☽

⋆ Chapter 39 ⋆
It's A New Year, Playboy

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Happy New Year bitch!" Maddy shouted rushing towards Adaline with Cassie right behind her.

"Hey I'm going to go get another drink." Nate said awkwardly. He was doing everything in his power to avoid Cassie and Adaline noticed. "Want me to get you a water or something?"

"Yeah." She smiled standing up on the tips of her toes to kiss his cheek. "Thanks Nate."

"Happy New Year to the hottest pregnant lady ever!" The Perez girl screamed wrapping her arms tightly around Adaline.

"Happy New Year Mads!" She laughed hugging the girl back. "Happy New Year Cas!" Adaline smiled pulling Cassie into a short hug.

Cassie awkwardly hugged Adaline back. She felt so bad for what she did. Cassie knew Adaline didn't deserve it. She couldn't believe how stupid she had been.

The three girls chatted happily about Travis who Maddy had let kiss her. They were completely unaware to the conversation going on just a few feet away from them.

"What's up, man? You havin' a good time?" Fezco asked from behind Nate.

"Uh yeah." The Jacobs boy turned around confused as to why Fez was talking to him.

"You make any New Year's resolutions?"

"A couple." Nate shrugged taking a sip of his drink. "You?"

"A few." Fez nodded from beside Nate. He was casually looking around the room. His eyes landed on Adaline and he felt his heart clench. Fez knew Adaline was going to be pissed but he needed to do this.

"The last time we talked, didn't you say you wanted to kill me?" Nate questioned turning to look at whatever Fez was staring at. His eyes landed on Adaline.

"Yeah, well... It's a new year, playboy." Fezco responded before smashing the bottle he was holding against Nate's head. The Jacobs boy immediately went down from the blow but Fez didn't stop. He began repeatedly punching Nate.

Cassie of course was the first to notice what was going on. She had already been watching Nate. Cassie gasped loudly as she watched the Jacobs boy fall to the ground. "Oh my god!"