36☽

⋆ Chapter 36 ⋆
You Look Fucking Hot

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The brunette was driving down the street in Marsha's car. She was on her way home from the mall where she had just bought a new dress. Adaline decided last minute that she hated all of the clothes in her closet. So she rushed to the mall to find a new dress to wear for the New Year's Eve party later that night.

As she was driving home she noticed a familiar figure wandering down the road. Upon closer inspection Adaline realized that it was Rue. The curly haired girl looked like she was completely out of it.

"Hey Rue!" Adaline yelled rolling down the passenger side window. "Need a ride?"

"I'm good." Rue replied avoiding eye contact.

"Let me give you a ride."

Rue shook her head continuing to walk down the road. Adaline sighed pulling the car over before getting out. She caught up to Rue and gently gripped the girl's arm.

"You don't look good Rue. Just let me take you home." She said gently looking at her friend with pleading eyes.

"I'm fine." Rue shrugged her off.

"Please Rue. I can tell you relapsed."

"Just leave me the fuck alone Addie." The curly haired girl sneered. "I don't fucking need you to take care of me. Why don't you go check on your psycho ass baby daddy."

"This isn't about Nate. I'm just trying to help you."

"Everything is about Nate! Everything is his fucking fault!" She screamed getting in Adaline's face. "How can you even be with him after what he did to Jules and Fez?"

"What did he do to Fez?" Adaline asked confused. She was well aware of the whole Jules situation but she didn't know what Fezco had to do with anything. Nate never mentioned Fez so she didn't think the two had any problems.

"Your stupid fucking boyfriend snitched and got Fez's place raided. But you don't care about that right? All that matters is that you have Nate."

Adaline gulped nervously. She was trying to ignore the anger that was bubbling up inside of her. The Kingston girl knew it wasn't the time to think about Nate and Fezco. She needed to focus on helping Rue right now. She would deal with the other shit later.