4☽

⋆ Chapter 4 ⋆
Jealous Much?

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                                 After calming down for a few minutes in the bathroom Adaline was relieved when she noticed people were starting to arrive.

She made her way to the kitchen pouring herself some shots and downing them quickly. As she was beginning to pour another she noticed Cassie making her way through the crowd.

"Cassie!" Adaline screamed rushing towards the blonde. Cassie's head quickly snapped to where she heard her name being called. A huge smile made its way onto her face when she noticed who was calling her.

The two girls latched onto each other hugging tightly. Adaline inspected Cassie's outfit and whistled. "Damn girl look at you. McKay's going to shit himself when he sees you."

Cassie laughed hugging Adaline again. "I missed you. This summer sucked without you."

Adaline smiled looking behind Cassie. She could see McKay watching the blonde. "I think someone is looking for you." Adaline laughed pointing towards McKay.

Cassie blushed when she spotted McKay in the crowd before turning back to her friend.

"Go ahead have fun. We'll catch up later." The brunette said kissing Cassie's cheek.

"I love you!" Cassie exclaimed before going to McKay.

Adaline laughed as she watched Cassie practically run over to McKay. She decided she was going to find someone hot to dance with and maybe leave with if they were lucky.

It didn't take long for her to find some random guy to dance with. He was cute but definitely wasn't on Nate's level. Adaline couldn't figure out why she was constantly thinking about Nate but it was getting really annoying so she wanted a distraction.

Adaline was grinding to the music while the guy ran his hands over her body. The brunette could see Maddy a couple feet away from her also dancing with some guy.

Here we go. She thought rolling her eyes.

Ignoring Maddy Adaline continued to dance and forget about everyone else around her. She felt free. She was actually having a blast. Adaline turned towards the guy she was dancing on and quickly connected her lips with his. The guy was shocked at first but eagerly kissed her back moving his hands down to her ass and squeezing.