24☽

⋆ Chapter 24 ⋆
We Need To Talk

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                        Maddy wasn't doing well. Over the course of the last five days, Maddy had sent Nate a total of 273 text messages. None of which he answered. Plus, everyone in her life was against her.

"Kat, I need to come over like right now." Maddy said urgently.

"I'm not home." Kat mumbled looking at the guy she was with.

"What? Where are you?"

"With a... friend." The short haired girl trailed off.

"Who?" Maddy questioned.

"It doesn't really matter. I'm in the middle of something, can I call you later?"

"Can you blow them off, please? I really need you right now." Maddy spoke getting annoyed.

"I can't, I gotta go." Kat replied before abruptly hanging up.

"Fuck you!" Maddy yelled into her phone before throwing onto her bed. "Fuck!" She cursed falling back onto her bed with a huff.

Maddy needed someone to comfort her. She was lost without Nate. The Perez girl was scared. She didn't know what the hell was going to happen but she knew it wasn't going to be good. But she didn't care. As long as she had Nate everything would be okay. At least that's what she thought.

It was times like these when Maddy wished everything wasn't so fucked up between her and Adaline. Maddy knew Adaline would be the perfect person to go to in this situation but they still weren't talking. Kat was obviously too busy to be there for her. And she could talk to Cassie but she couldn't trust the blonde not to run her mouth again.

The dark haired girl knew it was a dumb thing to do but at that moment she didn't care. She was going crazy being alone. Maddy felt like she was loosing her mind trying to get in contact with Nate. She knew the one person that's always around him was Adaline. So she decided to send the Kingston girl a total of 11 messages.

Maddy💋🖤 -
Are you with Nate?
Maddy💋🖤 -
Can you tell Nate to text me?
Maddy💋🖤 -
Why is Nate ignoring me?
Maddy💋🖤 -
Addie pls answer!!
Maddy💋🖤 -
I need to talk to Nate!
Maddy💋🖤 -
No one will talk to me. I really need someone.
Maddy💋🖤 -
Please Adaline!! Answer the phone!!
Maddy💋🖤 -
I know I've been a bitch to you and I know I keep apologizing and messing up but I am truly sorry. I need you!
Maddy💋🖤 -
I just really need someone right now and you're my best friend.
Maddy💋🖤 -
Addie?
Maddy💋🖤 -
Will you tell Nate I love him?