32☽

⋆ Chapter 32 ⋆
Look What The Cat Dragged In

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                    Winter break was in full swing. Nate and Adaline were attached at the hip. They spent every second of the day together. The only time Adaline wasn't with Nate was when she was hanging out with Lexi. And even then she was on her phone texting him.

Adaline felt like everything between her and Nate was finally getting better. He had been so much nicer to her recently. Now that Nate wasn't distracted by Maddy and Jules he could focus on Adaline and their baby.

The girls small bump was getting bigger as she headed into her 24th week of pregnancy. This meant that soon they could find out the gender of their baby. Adaline was over the moon. She had already set up her appointment which was approaching in a few days.

"What if it's a boy? What boy names do you like?" Adaline asked glancing up at Nate from her position on his chest. The two were currently in her bed watching The Walking Dead.

"Hmm I don't know. I haven't really thought about names." The boy mumbled twirling a piece of her long hair. "What about you?"

"Well for a girl I like Luna, Scarlet, Aurora, and Violet." She said playing with his fingers. "Then for a boy I like the names Niklaus, Elijah, Jaden, and Mason."

"We are not naming our kid after guys you like from a show." Nate laughed knowing the names Niklaus and Elijah came from one of her favorite shows. He knew she thought the actors that played those characters were hot.

"What's wrong with those names?" She asked offended.

"Nothing. Just the fact that you think the actors are hot."

"I totally do not. I could have suggested Damon or Stefan but I didn't. I actually happen to like those names very much." The girl shrugged trying to hide her obvious smirk.

"Okay so you wouldn't mind if I suggested the name Sommer?"

"Please tell me that's not after that Instagram model you follow." The brunette scoffed.

"What? Her fitness videos are really inspiring." Nate joked.

"Shut up!" She laughed lightly smacking his chest.