11☽

⋆ Chapter 11 ⋆
I'm Going To Be Sick

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                                 "Can I help you?" A sweaty bald headed guy asked from behind the counter. He eyed the two teens suspiciously. His eyes roaming over Adaline's body a little longer than necessary causing Nate to put his arm around the girl's waist.

"Um can you tell us where locker number 58 is?" Adaline lifted her arm showing the man the key with the number 58 on it.

The man stood from his seat and walked out from behind the counter. He gestured for the teens to follow him. As he was leading them towards the locker he kept eyeing Adaline. Nate didn't like it one bit. He made sure to keep her close to him as he glared at the man.

"Here we are. You need any help just give me a call." He shot a wink towards the brunette.

"I think we'll be just fine." Nate said through clenched teeth.

Adaline put the key in the lock and slowly turned it. She was breathing heavily. Nate could tell she was nervous. It was the first time she would be looking through her parents things since their deaths. She wished she could have been here under better circumstances.

Nate helped the girl push the door up. Adaline slowly entered the small space looking around. There were a few filling cabinets that belonged to her father. She thought that it would be a good place to start looking. Nate went over to a box that was labeled with her father's name and started to go through it.

As Adaline made her way through the second cabinet she went to open the fourth drawer and noticed it was locked. "Hey Nate do you know how to pick a lock?"

"Why do you just assume I know how to do that?" He asked pretending to be hurt.

Adaline rolled her eyes. "You literally broke into that Tyler kids place."

Nate chuckled as he made his way over to Adaline. He swiftly picked the lock and looked up at the brunette with a smug smile on his face.

"Shut up." Adaline laughed pushing past him to look inside the drawer.

There were a few miscellaneous papers scattered in a pile. She went through them and determined that they were nothing important. Her eyes widened when she removed the last paper on the bottom of the pile revealing multiple CDs hidden under it.