10☽

⋆ Chapter 10 ⋆
The Truth

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The video began with a man sitting on a bed that looked like it belonged in one of the motels that Cal owns. It wasn't a second later until she heard Cal's voice asking the man questions. The conversation started out casual but quickly became more sexual.

"What the fuck is this Nate?" Adaline asked looking at the boy.

"Just keep watching." He shrugged her off.

As the minutes went on the video just got more and more disturbing. From Cal putting his meaty fingers in the guy's mouth to encouraging the man to get on his knees. Adaline felt sick. She had to turn away when Cal inserted himself into the man from behind.

Nate grabbed Adaline's chin turning her head back to the video. She went to protest but she immediately shut her mouth when a new voice cut through the moaning and groaning.

"Come on Cal why should you get to have all the fun." It was her dad's voice. She'd recognize it anywhere.

Adaline's heart hammered in her chest as her father appeared from behind the camera and walked towards the bed. She turned away when she saw him begin to remove his pants. She didn't need to see the video to know what was happening. The commentary from both Cal and her father summed up the events pretty well. They were both praising the man for being able to take it from behind while sucking her dad off at the same time.

"Turn it off!" She screamed springing up from the chair and moving away from Cal' desk. "What the fuck was that? Why would you show me that?" She cried.

"You had to see that to understand." Nate said coming over and grabbing her face in his hands. He wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs while gently stroking her cheeks.

"Understand what Nate? That didn't explain anything. That was just sick!" She yelled.

Nate sighed stepping back from Adaline. He watched her confused and upset face for a moment before explaining. "My dad has a bunch of tapes like that. He's been doing shit like that since I was young. There's a couple of him and your dad."

"Why does that matter? What the fuck does that have to do with you texting Jules?"

"He slept with her a couple weeks ago." Nate said causing Adaline's jaw to drop. She didn't expect Jules to be like that. Who in there right mind would willingly sleep with Cal?