25☽

⋆ Chapter 25 ⋆
Happy Halloween!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Nate's plan was coming together. He had already gotten Maddy and Jules on board. Now all he needed was Tyler. He planned on visiting Tyler later that night but for now he was going to spend the day with Adaline.

"Ads get up." Nate said softly shaking the brunette awake.

"No." She mumbled burying her face more into her pillow.

"Come on. I made you breakfast."

"Seriously?" Her head shot up at his words. "I didn't knew you could cook." She smirked eyeing Nate's appearance. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a maroon sweatshirt.

Nate rolled his eyes ignoring her comment and instead leaning down to kiss the girls forehead. "Good morning!" He had a smile on his face at her messy appearance from just waking up. "Hurry up and come down before it gets cold."

"Okay. I'll be down in a few just let me freshen up first."

When the brunette arrived in the kitchen she was shocked to see the setup Nate had. As she sat down at the table her mouth watered at the sight before her. Her plate was made up of french toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage. There was also a bowl filled with her favorite fruits all mixed together in a fruit salad.

Adaline looked up at Nate with a huge smile. "I'm impressed Nathaniel. You did good." She praised.

"That's not all I got." Nate smirked leaving the kitchen before returning with a bouquet of flowers.

"Okay what did you do?" She questioned as he handed her the flowers. She smiled internally noticing that the bouquet was filled with all of her favorites.

"Nothing. I just thought I'd do something nice for you." The Jacobs boy shrugged hoping she'd let it go.

Adaline nodded causing Nate to sigh in relief. The two then began eating. They talked about the most random things laughing and joking around with each other. Adaline was waiting for the right time to bring up what was on her mind. She wanted to enjoy the moment before she potentially pissed Nate off.

As Adaline shoveled the last of her fruit salad into her mouth she looked up at Nate who was watching her. While most girls would be embarrassed to eat in front of a guy she simply didn't care. "So are you going to tell me where you disappeared to last night?"