44☽

⋆ Chapter 44 ⋆
Paranoid

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                It was Friday night and Adaline decided to go out for once. Kat and Maddy invited the girl to go bowling with them and she happily agreed.

"Yo, this is Nate. I'm busy. Leave a message."

"Please call me when you get this! I just want to make sure you're okay." Adaline sighed hanging up. She called Nate three times and he still hadn't answered. Adaline thought it was odd because Nate always answers her right away.

"Addie you need to chill. Maybe his phones dead." Kat said from the driver's seat.

"Yeah girl you're being paranoid." Maddy nodded from the passenger seat.

"I just don't understand why he's not answering. He said he was going to get food and then he was just going to hang out at home for the rest of the night." She ranted. "What if something happened? What if he like passed out while driving and crashed. I should have just stayed home tonight."

"Addie!" Maddy exclaimed stopping the girl. "You for real need to chill. Nate's fine. He told you to go out and have fun. So relax and stop thinking about him."

"Okay." The brunette sighed. "Can you just call him once and see if he answers?"

Maddy looked back at Adaline with a raised eyebrow. She could clearly see the worry all over her friends face. So she sighed and pulled out her phone.

Adaline waited nervously as she watched Maddy dial Nate's number. After a few moments of silence the same recorded message played. "Voicemail." Maddy shrugged shutting off her phone.

"I'm sure he's fine." Kat smiled reassuringly at Adaline. The brunette missed the look that her two friends in the front seat shared. She was distracted texting Nate again.

Both Kat and Maddy knew it was weird that Nate was ignoring Adaline. They knew he usually had to know everything that she was doing. Nate always answered his phone if it concerned her. They didn't want to worry Adaline anymore than she already was so they kept quiet.

"You're both going down!" Maddy shouted pointing at both girls as she exited Kat's car.

The Kingston girl sighed trying to calm herself down. She knew she was probably being a little over dramatic but she was worried about Nate. Adaline didn't understand why he wasn't answering her.