53☽

⋆ Chapter 53 ⋆
Labor Pains

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                It was around four in the morning when Adaline woke up in extreme pain. As she sat up in bed her hand gently held onto her stomach. The girl quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. She felt an immense amount of pressure almost like she was about to pee herself.

Before the girl could even reach the toilet she felt something wet dripping down her thighs. Upon further inspection she noticed that it was blood. Adaline immediately knew that something wasn't right.

"Nate!" The girl screamed as tears began flowing down her cheeks. "Nate!"

She quickly began making her way out of the bathroom. It wasn't long before Nate burst into her bedroom in nothing but his boxers.

"What's wrong?" His eyes were wide as he looked everywhere trying to find the reason for her distress. The boys eyes eventually trailed down to her legs where he noticed the blood. "Fuck!"

"Something's wrong!" She cried. "I need to go to the hospital."

"Okay! Fuck! Okay!" Nate nodded rushing over to her. He gently grabbed her hand to lead her out of her bedroom. Nate had gotten the girl halfway down the stairs when she realized he didn't have any clothes on.

"Stop!" Adaline exclaimed pushing his hands off of her.

"What?" Nate asked confused. "We don't have time for stupid shit Addie. We need to go!"

"You can't walk into the hospital naked!" The girl shot back glaring at him.

"Fuck! Okay, I'll be right back." Nate silently cursed as he looked down at himself. He knew she was right. "Don't go anywhere!"

"Where the fuck am I going to go?" Adaline mumbled sarcastically as the boy sprinted up the stairs and into his room.

Nate didn't pay attention to the clothes that he was throwing on. He just grabbed the first thing that he saw. He didn't have time to be picky. Nate knew he needed to get Adaline to the hospital.

The Jacobs boy wasn't taking any chances when it came to her or their daughter.

"Nate?" Marsha questioned sleepily as she exited her room. The woman was still a bit drunk from her and Nate's earlier activities. She had been peacefully sleeping before being awoken by Adaline's yelling. "What's going on?"