55 ☽

⋆ Chapter 55 ⋆
Showtime

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

          It was finally the day that Adaline and baby Aurora could leave the hospital. The brunette couldn't have been happier.

Adaline was super excited to have Aurora home. She couldn't wait to get the baby all set up in her crib and everything.

Nate had previously set the crib up in Adaline's room. The family all decided that it would be easier for Aurora to sleep in Adaline's room for the time being.

Nate obviously was a little upset that he wouldn't get to sleep in the room as well. He wanted to spend as much time with Adaline and the baby as possible. His plan to win her back was still in full swing.

He was already one step closer to sorting out all of the drama that seemed to follow him. Nate had gotten the tape back from Maddy and destroyed it. He was thinking about giving it to Jules but ultimately decided against it.

His next few steps to the plan would all be taking place this week. He was going to do as much for Aurora as he could so that Adaline could go and see Lexi's play.

Nate promised the girl that he'd take care of everything. He'd already asked his mom to watch after Aurora and on the day of the play Nate kept his promise.

Adaline was shocked to see that he'd already give Aurora her bath and he had her dressed and ready for bed by seven. The two were meant to be at the play by seven thirty.

While Nate was taking care of Aurora's night routine, she was getting ready to go out. It felt nice to get dressed.

Adaline kept it fairly simple. She decided to wear a cute pink striped sweater that was loose on her stomach. She paired the sweater with a pair of loose white jeans. Her hair was just left naturally and her face was complete with a few coats of mascara on her lashes.

Before, they knew it they were off to the play.

Both Adaline and Nate were nervous about leaving Aurora alone but it was only going to be for a few hours. They knew Marsha would look after her. It was just weird leaving her after they'd spent basically every moment in the past week and a half with her.