18☽

⋆ Chapter 18 ⋆
Jailbait 

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Yo, why are dressed like a hooker?" Nate scoffed as he looked over Maddy's outfit. He was thankful Adaline had the decency to dress appropriately.

"What?" Maddy asked confused looking down at her clothes.

"Jesus Christ, Maddy. I'm here with my parents."

"So what? It's the carnival." She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure Adaline wore something revealing too."

"No. It's the chili cook off. It's very important." Nate said clenching his fists. "And don't bring Addie into this. She didn't dress like a slut like you. I can't have you hanging out at the booth dressed like that."

"Yeah, well maybe the chili will sell better with me dressed like this."

"Yo, this isn't a fucking joke, okay?" Nate said getting in Maddy's face.

"Why are you being like this?" The dark haired girl asked.

"Listen, my parents already don't like you. Why can't you just be normal for once?"

"What?" Maddy couldn't believe he was being such a dick. She thought her outfit was cute.

"Go home, get changed, and come back looking like a person. Maybe take some inspiration from Adaline. My parents love her." Nate said turning and walking away from an upset Maddy.

Nate could see that his dad had been watching him as he made his way back to the booth. He sighed trying to compose himself. All he wanted to do was grab Adaline, pin her up against a wall, and have his way with her. She always calmed him down. He didn't even need to fuck her he just needed her to hold him and tell him everything was going to be fine. But he knew he couldn't do that especially not with her still being mad at him.

"Well, did you break up again?" Cal asked his son.

"No." Nate replied sitting down next to Adaline.

"Looks like you broke up again." Aaron laughed.

"No, we didn't." Nate tried to avoid looking at Adaline. He knew he promised her he'd break up with Maddy but it wasn't that easy.