51☽

⋆ Chapter 51 ⋆
One Day At A Time

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                 "What the fuck just happened?" Aaron questioned looking at his brother.

Nate shrugged turning to look directly at Adaline. "Can we talk?"

"No." She sighed. Adaline knew that whatever the fuck just happened with Cal was a lot but it didn't change the fact that she was pissed at Nate. "I'm going to bed."

The two Jacobs' men watched the brunette retreat to her bedroom. Nate sighed not knowing how he was going to fix the situation with her.

"Dude seriously? What was that?" Aaron once again asked staring at the pee covered floor below them.

"Just go to bed Aaron." Nate huffed brushing past his brother.

Nate woke up that morning feeling fantastic. And it felt good. Did he still have to fix things with Adaline? Yes, but at least now he didn't have to worry about his dad on top of that.

Because after an 18-year dick-swinging contest with his dad... Nate had finally won.

The truth was, Nate didn't give a sh¡t about what would happen to his dad. He did, however, care about what happened to his dad's business because, eventually, that would become Nate's business. He needed to keep it running to provide for Adaline and their future family.

And while he didn't know much about real estate... he did know there wasn't much of a market for homes built by a pedophile. Or the son of a pedophile. Even though, technically, he wasn't a pedophile, but it's not like you could argue that out loud.

Marsha seemed to be handling things well. Aaron on the other hand was not. When Nate  made his way downstairs to the kitchen his mother could be seen dancing around without a care. His brother who was sitting at the kitchen table watching the scene in front of him looked confused.

"Fսck is she so happy about?" Aaron muttered to himself and Nate as the younger of the two sat down at the table.

Nate shrugged not bothering to answer his brother as he began eating the breakfast Marsha had made.

"I can't fucking watch this." Aaron spat getting up from the table and storming out of the house.

"Oh Nate!" Marsha exclaimed finally noticing that he was awake. "Come and join me!"