Part 2

JAPAN'S FINEST

(A group chat between Haruto, Asahi, Mashiho, Yoshi, Junghwan, Yuta)

Yoshi: Guys, my parents are forcing me to learn Korean. 💀

Mashiho: Me too. 💀

Yuta: Same here. 💀

Hwan: My parents want me to transfer to a Uni in Korea...

Yoshi: Seriously? But we only have two semesters left!

Mashi: This is insane. What the heck is going on? Why are our parents so interested in Korea all of a sudden?

Ruto: Are you guys seriously the heirs to the biggest companies in Japan? How can you not know what's going on in the economy?

Yuta: Probably because we're still in uni and aren't involved in our company's operations yet?

Mashi: Just tell us why already if you know!

Ruto: Long story short, the government wants to increase its presence in the Korean market since the Korean wave is really picking up.

Ruto: They're planning to hand out incentives or give benefits to companies to expand to Korea.

Ruto: That's probably why your parents want you guys to learn Korean.

Hwan: Damn it. I don't want to go to Korea!

Hwan: Save me your highness! Stop them!

Ruto: How many times do I have to tell you to not call me your highness?

Ruto: And it's not like I could do anything. You all know that the imperial family doesn't have any real power or influence in the government.

Ruto: And even if I could do something, why would I stop it? It's a good move for our economy.

Mashi: You're only saying that because you already know Korean.

Mashi: You'd be complaining too if your parents suddenly want you to learn Korean out of nowhere.

Hwan: Ruto and I told you guys to take Korean with us for your electives but you guys didn't listen.

Yuta: Bish, you're half Korean. Ruto also learned Korean as a kid for diplomatic reasons.

Yuta: Don't act like that elective thought you guys Korean. You guys only took it since it was an easy A.

Hwan: Still, if you guys took it with us, this wouldn't have been a problem.

Yuta: Screw you Junghwan. Hope you have fun in Korea!