Part 8

JAPAN'S FINEST (The Japanese Group Chat)

Hwan: I never thought I'd say this but I'm so pumped for Korea man!

Hwan: Now that I won't be alone, there's so many food places I want to try out!

Yoshi: Same

Yoshi: I just want this semester to be over already so that we can go.

Mashi: All these years of putting up with Yuta finally paid off.

Yuta: I'm going to ignore that because I'm too happy right now.

Yuta: KOREA HAS SO MANY HOTTIES.

Yuta: I CAN'T WAIT

Yuta: I can't believe we're all actually going to Korea.

Yuta: Well majority of us.

Yuta: *Glances at Ruto and Sahi's sorry ass*

Ruto: Screw you Yuta.

Ruto: You won't be able to hit on any of the girls there anyway because you can't speak Korean.

Ruto: And ya'll realise you're going there for uni and not vacation right?

Yuta: So what if they can't understand me?

Yuta: My face will do all the talking

Yuta: You're just jealous that you can't come.

Hwan: Yeah. Stop being bitter Ruto.

Ruto: 🙄

Sahi: Are you guys flying there together?

Yoshi: Yeah.

Sahi: Send me the details of your flight.

Hwan: Uhh, why? Don't tell me you're going to cancel our flight to get revenge.

Sahi: No you idiot.

Sahi: We want to take the same flight as you.

Ruto: What do you mean Sahi?

Sahi: Exactly what it means Ruto. We're also going to Korea.

Yoshi: What?

Yoshi: 😳

Ruto: You're not pulling my leg right?

Sahi: I'm not.

Sahi: I asked my dad if we could study in Korea too and he said he'll ask the emperor.

Yuta: HOLY FCK WE'RE ALL GOING TO KOREA!?!?!?

•♥•♥•♥•

Suddenly Asahi got a call from Haruto.

"Are you being serious Asahi?" Haruto asked. Excitement was evident in his voice. "Are we really going to Korea?"

Asahi couldn't help but chuckle. "Yes Ruto, we're going to Korea. My dad is already getting the paperwork done."

"Oh my god you and uncle are amazing!" Haruto exclaimed. "How did you manage to convince uncle?"

"Guilt trip. I told him we want to experience having a normal life before you officially get conferred as the crown prince." Asahi was telling the truth. He did guilt trip his father. But the way he did it was a tad bit more extreme than what he told Haruto.

"You're a genius Sahi!" Haruto laughed. Asahi hasn't heard Haruto laugh in a while. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome."