Part 46

"Soooo..." Yedam waggled his eyebrows. "Where did the two of you run to last night?"

"Yeah, you guys left earlier than us but came back later than us." Yoshi added.

"We went stargazing but Junkyu fell asleep." Haruto explained.

Last night Haruto and Junkyu laid down on the fields and watched the stars. They didn't talk much, but it was a tranquil experience, just like the time they went to Jecheon. Well, for most part it was. After Junkyu fell asleep, he suddenly called out Haruto's name with a content smile. At that moment Haruto's heart started pounding like crazy for the first time in his life. He felt like his heart was doing summersaults. It was an unfamiliar feeling and he hated it. He hated it to the point that he considered avoiding Junkyu. But when he looked at Junkyu's sleeping face once more, he knew he couldn't do it even if he tried. Junkyu would probably get mad at him and get all sad and pouty. Haruto knows he wouldn't be able to handle that at all. So Haruto just sighed and decided to forget that experience ever happened.

•♥•♥•♥•

The boys were currently in the RV on their way back to Seoul. Some who didn't get enough sleep were knocked out on the beds, while those who were still wide awake decided to play charades.

It was Haruto, Jaehyuk, Hyunsuk VS. Junkyu, Jihoon, Asahi. Yedam, who didn't have a partner, was the referee/MC.

When it was Junkyu's turn to act out, the RV shook as it hit a bump. This caused him to lose his balance and stumble backwards. Haruto's legs got in the way as Junkyu was stumbling which made him fall backwards. In panic, Junkyu grabbed onto Haruto's shoulder. At the same time, Haruto grabbed Junkyu's waist to stop him from falling onto the floor but landed on his lap instead.

Both Junkyu and Haruto were startled and ended up staring at each other for a moment. The two of them didn't hear the teasing noises the boys were making nor did they notice Jaehyuk and Yedam taking pictures. Both of them were frozen at that moment.

"What K-Drama is this!?" Yedam squealed in excitement. This snapped Haruto and Junkyu off their daze. Junkyu immediately separated himself from Haruto.

"Uh- I'm sleepy, I'm going to go sleep." Junkyu said as he ran to one of the RV's rooms.

Jihoon, Jaehyuk and Yedam all followed Junkyu under the excuse of them wanting to sleep as well.

Both Hyunsuk and Asahi looked at Haruto with a smirk.

"Stop smirking at me. It was an accident," Haruto said.

Both of them just gave a light chuckle before dropping the matter.

Inside the room, Junkyu buried his face under the pillow.

Jaehyuk started slowly clapping. "Wow. That was a nice move. Where did you learn that from?"

Junkyu got up and threw a pillow at Jaehyuk. "It was an accident okay?!"

"We know. But it was so perfect that it seemed planned," Jihoon added. "Even I thought I was watching a K-Drama."

"Be honest, did you angle yourself so that you would fall into Ruto's lap?" Yedam asked.

Junkyu rolled his eyes. "No I seriously didn't."

"But look at you guys!" Yedam showed the pictures he took to Junkyu.

When Junkyu saw what they looked like, blood rushed to his face and he turned as red as a tomato. "It was an accident okay?" Junkyu mumbled. "But send that picture to me thanks."