Part 57

A couple of weeks after Mrs Kim's birthday, Cho Dohwan made his move again. He was waiting for Junkyu by Haruto's car which was at the car park.

When Haruto saw him he immediately stepped in front of Junkyu to protect him. Junkyu was actually startled and just hid behind Haruto.

"Why are you here?" Haruto almost growled.

"I'm here to talk to my son." Cho Dohwan responded.

"He doesn't want to talk to you."

Cho Dohwan ignored Haruto's response and said, "Junkyu, I hope you know I have multiple ways to get you. So you should just be obedient and come with me so that no one gets hurt."

Hearing this made Haruto angry. But he knows he shouldn't do anything rash, in case it makes things worse. So he just clenched his fist and resisted the urge to pummel this guy.

Junkyu on the other hand clung to Haruto's back in fear. His whole body was shaking. He knows this man is dangerous. He was seriously terrified.

"If you even try and lay a hand on Junkyu and his family, I will make sure your and your stupid little gang experience fate worse than death." Haruto threatened. "You better leave before I call the police."

Cho Dohwan smirked. He didn't seem to be phased by Hartuo's threat. "You should think about what I said Junkyu... Before I destroy everyone close to you."

•♥•♥•♥•

When Cho Dohwan left, Haruto ushered the terrified Junkyu into the car.

"Uni is no longer safe. I'm going to ask the dean for a special permission for your bodyguard."

Junkyu was too terrified to even comprehend what Haruto said. All he can think about is a Mafia boss trying to hurt him and his family.

"Haruto what do I do?" Junkyu asked in a panicked voice. "Should I just go with him?"

"I probably should, right? That way I can make sure my parents are safe." Junkyu muttered to himself.

"Don't you even dare think about it." Haruto gritted his teeth. . "That man probably realised he couldn't get to you guys. That's why he's trying to scare you."

"But Haruto..." Junkyu trailed off.

"I'm here. There's nothing to be afraid off." Haruto softly patted Junkyu's head as an attempt to calm him down. "Even if the world caves in, there's always me... I'll hold the world up for you."

"Haruto, you can't protect me forever." Junkyu said with remorse. "You have a duty to your country. Sooner or later you'll have to leave."

Haruto was slightly taken aback by Junkyu's words. He had a point. He still hasn't found a way to either stop or get rid of Cho Dohwan. "Don't worry. I'm looking for ways for him to stop bothering you. Besides, even if I leave, the bodyguards will stay. I will keep hiring them as long as you need them."

Junkyu just nodded and asked Haruto to take him home. But in his mind, Junkyu knows he has to solve this problem himself.