Part 47

It's been a month since Yuta's birthday. Everything was going smoothly for the Korean-Japanese alliance. Even the animosity between Jeongwoo and Hyunsuk has been resolved.

"Seriously you guys?" Jeongwoo grimaced as he saw Hyunsuk wiping the corner of Jihoon's lip. "I should have just kept pretending to hate you so we won't be fed with PDA everyday."

"How come no one complains when Mashiho and Doyoung do PDA?" Jihoon grumbled.

"We do complain about them. But not as much because they're official. Unlike you two ho*s who don't even have a label," Jeongwoo mocked.

"We would be labeled already if you guys didn't convince Jihoon to act all reserved and play a little hard to get like Doyoung," Hyunsuk murmured.

Jihoon gave Hyunsuk a warning look. Hyunsuk in turn pressed his lips together and pretended to zip it.

"But it's actually disturbing how four couples have formed in our group of friends." Yoshi commented.

"Four?" Jaehyuk frowned.

"Yeah, DoShiho, SukHoon, HaruKyu and JaeSahi." 

Jaehyuk blushed when he heard his ship name with Asahi get mentioned. The past month, everyone has shifted from teasing Haruto and Junkyu to teasing Jaehyuk and Asahi. This was predominantly because Asahi's indulgence of Jaehyuk has become so obvious.

Just then, Yedam got a message from one of his classmates. When he read the contents his eyes widened in shock.

"Yoshi, is this true?" Yedam asked as he showed his phone to Yoshi.

"Crap," was all Yoshi said.

•♥•♥•♥•

"Is it me or are people looking at us weirdly?" Junkyu asked as they walked to Economics.

"Yeah, did something happen?" Jaehyuk asked.

When the boys arrived in the classroom, literally everyone stared at them.

"Bad news, your identity has been leaked." Yoshi whispered to Haruto.

"What do you mean?" Haruto frowned.

Yoshi simply handed him his phone.

Haruto frowned as he saw a picture of himself in his official crown prince attire. The title of the article read 'The Japanese Crown Prince'.

Junkyu saw that Haruto's jaw was clenched. "What's wrong?" He asked as he leaned over to look at the phone to see what caused Haruto to be so tense.

Junkyu was dumbfounded. "You're Japan's crown prince?"

Before Haruto could even respond, the professor arrived to start the lecture.

•♥•♥•♥•

During lunch, the boys sat inside the private room of a restaurant waiting for their food to arrive.

The atmosphere was slightly awkward. The Korean boys didn't know what to think of the post they saw on the school's forums.

Jaehyuk couldn't handle it anymore and finally asked, "Ruto, is it true?"

"Yeah," Haruto responded.

"Seriously? You're the crown prince of Japan?" Jaehyuk wanted to confirm if they were talking about the same thing.

Haruto nodded.

"Holy crap," Jaehyuk murmured.

"So you're telling me I'm friends with a prince?" Yedam repeated in disbelief. The rest of the Korean boys were shocked yet delighted.