Part 66

Hyunsuk picked Jihoon up early in the morning so that he can go back to his house and get changed.

Around 9:30 Junkyu went to the Japanese residence.

"Junkyu?" Asahi opened the door. "You're thirty minutes early..."

"Yeah, I wanted to speak with Haruto."

"Ahh" Asahi nodded. "He's in his room."

Junkyu thanked Asahi and went upstairs to Haruto's room. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Ruto?" Junkyu called out. But there was no answer. So Junkyu knocked once more and called out, "Haruto?"

Again, Haruto did not answer. Is he still mad at me? Junkyu frowned. He twisted the doorknob and realised that the door was not locked. Junkyu pondered for a moment before he decided to barge into Haruto's room. He needs to make things right with Haruto before the get together so that things won't get awkward.

"I'm coming in!" Junkyu said before he opened the door and went inside.

Junkyu was half expecting a stone faced Haruto looking at him from his desk. But Haruto was nowhere in sight.

'Where is he? Asahi said he was in his room...'

Just then the door to the ensuite opened and out came Haruto in his bathrobe.

Needless to say, Junkyu's jaw dropped. Haruto looked like he stepped out of a webtoon. With his wet hair and his clear complexion, Junkyu was convinced that god played favourites.

"What are you doing here?" Haruto asked. His tone and expression were still ice cold, which snapped Junkyu out of his daze.

"Oh uhm, I wanted to talk to you." Junkyu said as he averted his eyes. He won't be able to do what he came here for if he kept being distracted by Haruto's looks.

"Then talk." Haruto bluntly said. Hearing this almost broke Junkyu's heart. Haruto never talked to him this way.

"I wanted to apologise." Junkyu meekly mumbled. "I'm sorry for making you mad."

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

Junkyu nodded, "I was being stupid and thought of surrendering myself to that man."

Haruto nodded, "And?"

"I was too stubborn and wanted to solve the problem myself. I should have asked you guys for help." His meak voice accompanied by his small glances from his bowed down head, made him look like a guilty child waiting to be scolded by his parent.

And just like that Haruto's ice melted. He finally gave a soft smile. He lifted his hand and gave Junkyu a light flick on the forehead. "Don't even think of doing something like that again."

"I won't. I promise."

"Aight wait for me downstairs while I get changed."

"Oh right." Junkyu blushed.

•♥•♥•♥•

Junkyu and Haruto were playing in the living room while they waited for everyone to arrive. When the Japanese boys saw the two of them, they realised that the cold war between the two was over.

"Oh thank heavens!" Yuta almost knelt down in joy. "The demon has been vanquished."

Haruto just rolled his eyes at Yuta's antics. A couple of minutes later the rest of the Korean boys arrived.

"Aight mama Kyu, what's the agenda for today?" Mashiho asked.

"Uh, I thought we could all just wing it and be spontaneous."