Part 32

It has been two weeks since university started and Haruto is seriously re-evaluating his life decisions. The girls that approach him are getting bolder and bolder. Just a moment ago, a girl dared to try and hug him.

"Man, I thought I've seen it all, but damn, Korean girls are wild," Yuta smirked.

"It's not usually like this..." Junkyu tried to defend the girls. It really isn't always like that. But for some reason, the female population is being shameless towards Haruto.

"This is exactly the reason why I bat for the other team," Mashiho commented.

"If this keeps up, Haruto might join you," Yuta snickered.

'With the way he treats junkyu? Pretty sure he's already there.' Asahi thought.

"Guys, I just found out why Haruto is being targeted," Yedam announced. "Have you guys ever been on the school forum?"

"We have a school forum?" Doyoung asked.

"I just sent the link to our group chat."

Everyone clicked the link and read the post. After reading it they all turned to look at Haruto.

It turns out the reason why Haruto is being approached by girls like crazy was because of Dana.

Korean girls are not typically brave nor are they assertive. Normally, no more than ten girls in their university would have the courage to go up to a guy like Haruto. But ever since he publicly snubbed Dana, the news spread like wildfire and Haruto became a conquest that any girl with an ego wanted to conquer. They had the mentality of "If I can conquer the man who rejected Dana, I win." Because there are girls confessing to Haruto left and right, soon even ordinary girls started to have the courage to confess.

"I suddenly don't feel like experiencing a normal life anymore. Is it too late to go back to Japan?" Haruto mumbled.

"With a face like that, you know it's not possible to have a normal life," Asahi snickered.

Haruto rolled his eyes at Asahi. "You're the one to talk, your face is more ostentatious than mine."

"The lack of females vying for my attention begs to differ."

"They probably got turned off by your height." Haruto retorted.

"HEY HEY HEY! Why do you have to bring height into this?" Mashiho grumbled. Height was a sensitive topic for him.