Part 30

Walking with Haruto and Asahi around the campus was making Junkyu and Jaehyuk quite uneasy. Everyone was staring at them as they passed by. Granted they were probably looking at Haruto and Asahi, but it still feels like the whole world's eyes are on them. They feel as if they've suddenly grown target signs on their head.

On the other hand, Haruto and Asahi who were used to this kind of attention were unaffected. "I want to get our student ID's first. Can you show us to the student central?" Haruto asked.

"Uh, sure, it's this way," Jaehyuk, who copped a ride with them as he also has class at 12, started walking towards the direction of student central.

Suddenly, a beautiful lady stopped them in their tracks to introduce herself to Haruto. "Hi, I'm Dana."

Haruto didn't even give a second glance at the girl. He gave a polite nod and walked past her. Asahi followed suit.

Jaehyuk and Junkyu could not believe what they just witnessed. The girl in front of them is Kim Dana, the Avanta corporation heiress, one of Seoul university's campus belle. Granted she may be a bit of an arrogant brat, but with a family as rich as her, no one will say a word about her bad attitude. Boys and girls would even gravel just to be in the same vicinity as her.

"Guys, let's go," Haruto called out to Junkyu and Jaehyuk who were standing still where Dana stopped them. Both of them couldn't help but feel sorry for Dana as they walked past her. She had the look of shock and disbelief plastered on her face. It was probably the first time she got snubbed like that.

After getting their ID and documents sorted at student Central, the boys decided to have lunch at the university canteen.

While they were eating, another girl introduced herself to Haruto. Haruto again, just gave a polite nod before ignoring the girl and continued eating. He forgot how troublesome it is dealing with girls.

•♥•♥•♥•

HARUTO & JUNKYU'S PRIVATE MESSAGES

Ruto: Econ's tomorrow. I'll pick you and Jihoon up at 11.

Kyu: You know you don't have to keep picking me up every time we have the same class time.

Ruto: I know, but your house is on the way to uni anyway, what's the harm in picking you up on the way?

Kyu: You can't keep doing it though.

Kyu: What am I supposed to do if I get spoiled and get used to you driving me everywhere.

Ruto: We're friends aren't we?

Ruto: So just consider me your personal chauffeur

Ruto: Sahi and the rest of the boys does

Kyu: You can't regret it!

Ruto: I won't.

Ruto: Remember to tell Jihoon, 11 am tomorrow.

Kyu: Wait, how will we fit?

Ruto: Mashi's driving Yuta, Junghwan, Yoshi and Doyoung.

Kyu: Mashi got his permit?

Ruto: Yeah he got it over the weekend.

Ruto: He bought a car as soon as he got it.

Ruto: He said he needs to be able to drive his baby around.

Kyu: Wow...

Kyu: Are they official yet?

Ruto: Not as far as i know.

Ruto: Your friend is really playing hard to get.

Ruto: He's making Mashi work so hard.

Kyu: As he should