Part 28

Today, the Korean and Japanese boys all went to Lotte World together. Since they all couldn't fit in one car, they all decided to meet at the Japanese residence again and all take public transport together.

"Where's Hyunsuk?" Yuta asked.

There was silence from the Korean boys. Jihoon has cut off Hyunsuk under the excuse of not being ready for a commitment. Jihoon is really upset about it but he's putting up a brave front in order to repair his relationship with Jeongwoo. The Korean boys didnt know how to explain why Hyunsuk is not there anymore. Fortunately, Haruto, who was the only Japanese who had an idea of what happened between Jihoon and Hyunsuk, took this silence as a cue to change the subject. "So where do we buy tickets for the bus?"

"Oh we got you guys cashbee cards," Jaehyuk was quick to respond and handed out the cashbee cards to the Japanese boys. "You use this to pay for your fare in public transport. We put enough balance in there for the trip to lotte world and back,"

"Should we all do a buddy system again?" Doyoung suggested.

Everyone agreed. Jeongwoo, who was determined to get closer to the Japanese boys, suggested they choose different partners from the last buddy system.

"One of the english majors needs to sacrifice for Yuta. Since he still can't understand Korean well," Yoshi said.

Junkyu, Yedam and Doyoung all looked at eachother. In the time they've spent with the Japanese boys, they've come to know how mischievous Yuta is. He is definitely a handful. So they agreed to play scissors paper rock and the loser buddies up with Yuta.

"What are they saying?" Yuta asked Haruto.

Haruto rolled his eyes and wanted to say 'You'd know if you studied Korean'. But he knew Yuta would just keep bothering him until he explained what was going on. "No one wants to be your buddy, so they're playing rock paper scissors and the loser is stuck with you."

"What!? These brats! They should be fighting for the chance to be my buddy." Yuta was about to walk up to them and raise hell but he was held back by Haruto.

"Don't cause trouble," Haruto warned. The Korean boys are not used to Yuta raising hell yet. So for now Haruto needs to keep him in check until the day they're used to all his antics. Yuta was about to complain more but Haruto gave him a look which made him shut up.

Doyoung lost and was thus assigned to be Yuta's buddy. Mashiho wanted to complain but he was profusely turned down by everyone. So Mashiho insisted they all partner up by draw. If he can't get his desired partner, no one can.

So in the end, the partners were:

Yuta x Doyoung

Haruto x Jihoon

Asahi x Junkyu

Mashiho x Jeongwoo

Yoshi x Yedam

Junghwan x Jaehyuk

No one was happy with their partners. Even Yoshi and Yedam who got someone they were familiar with weren't happy.

"Why am I stuck with you again?" Yoshi jokingly whined.

"If I knew I was gonna be stuck with you, I would have volunteered to baby sit Yuta." Yedam retorted.

The buddy system this time wasn't very useful. Since the majority of them spent most of their break together, they were all familiar and thus mingled around. Jihoon and Jeongwoo were the stars of the day. The Japanese boys took extra care of them since they were not familiar yet. Even ice prince Haruto was friendly towards Jihoon and Jeongwoo in order to not make them feel left out.

By the end of the day, they all got comfortable and were acting like they've been friends for years.

During dinner, Doyoung decided to check their classes as it will be sorted today. "Hey class got sorted. Check if we're in the same classes."

Everyone took their phones out to check their classes.

"Noooo! I'm in Miss Bitch-well's class," Yedam whined.

"Bitch-well?" Mashiho looked at Doyoung.

"Miss Karen Blackwell, one of the profs in English lit. Kind of a racist bitch so the students call her Miss Bitch-well," Doyoung explained.

Everyone was talking and exchanging schedules besides Jihoon who quietly stared at his own schedule. He remembered that he only took Economics to be in the same class as Hyunsuk. Now that he's cut him off, this class will surely be awkward for both of them.

"We can still change electives," Junkyu whispered to Jihoon, knowing what his friend is concerned about.

"It's fine. Everyone else is taking Econ anyway." Jihoon responded. The Japanese boys except for Asahi and Haruto, all major in business. Since this unit is mandatory for business students, Haruto and Asahi took this class as their elective to be with their friends. So when Haruto changed his class time preference to match Junkyu's, he made the rest of the Japanese boys change with him. Doyoung also changed his electives to Economics because of Mashiho. And when Yedam and Jeongwoo found out that everyone is taking Economics, they also changed their electives. So now, all of them have the same Economics class.

"But-" Junkyu began but was cut off by Jihoon.

"It's fine Kyu. I can't hide from him forever."