Part 3

JAPAN'S FINEST (The Japanese Group Chat)

Hwan: GUYS MY PARENTS ARE REALLY MAKING ME STUDY IN KOREA!

Hwan: HELP ME!

Yuta: Junghwan, you're half Korean and you're fluent. You'll be fine.

Yuta: Me on the other hand... I'm so screwed.

Yuta: My parents told me I'd have to start working for the Korean branch they're establishing if I keep refusing to learn Korean.

Hwan: But I'll be so lonely there! 🥺

Mashi: But, at least you don't have to learn a whole new language.

Mashi: My parents want me to be able to speak Korean by graduation or they'll take my cards away.

Yoshi: Why are our parents like this?

Ruto: You all should just go to Korea together.

Ruto: Japan needs less idiots.

Mashi: .....

Mashi: I'm kicking you out. From now on, bilinguals are not allowed in this GC.

Ruto: You do realize you're all bilingual right?

Ruto: You're all fluent in English too...

Ruto: Only Junghwan and I are not bilingual out of all of us since we know more than 2 languages. We're considered multilingual.

Ruto: So besides Junghwan, you all should kick yourself out.

Mashi: Okay let me rephrase that;

Mashi: Smartasses are no longer allowed in this group chat.

Ruto: Well then by all means kick me out.

Ruto: You all know your parents love me. You guys would suffer more if they found out you guys decided to alienate me.

Mashi: *Glare*

Hwan: Anyway, can we get back to helping me escape from being sent to Korea? It doesn't matter if I'm half or know how to speak Korean.

Hwan: I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!

Hwan: And I certainly don't want to live there even if it's just for two semesters.

Yuta: Hey, why don't we do what Ruto suggested and all go to Korea together?

Yoshi: WTF you talking about? You crazy?

Yuta: Think about it, our parents will definitely want us all to learn Korean and maybe even learn about the Korean market.

Yuta: So either we learn it under their strict supervision here in Japan, or we all learn it in Korea where we all could have fun and be free for once in our life.

Mashi: ....

Mashi: Holy fck.

Mashi: That's actually such a good idea....

Yoshi: I never thought I'd see the day where Yuta would finally suggest a decent plan.

Yuta: You guys are assholes.

Hwan: Okay, it's decided! We're going to Korea!

Yoshi: I'm down. I'll ask my parents.

Mashi: Same

Yuta: Of course I'm down. I'll be sent there anyway because there's no way in hell I can learn Korean from tutors.

Yuta: They're so boring.

Yoshi: You guys are coming right? Ruto and Sahi?

Ruto: You all know I can't. I have responsibilities here.

Yoshi: Tell them you want to use this opportunity to learn and strengthen the ties with the Koreans or something!

Yoshi: Besides, you're not even officially the crown prince yet. You haven't been officially conferred the title.

Ruto: Do you think it's possible Sahi?

Sahi: No