Part 74

After Junkyu told him to stay away, Haruto felt like his whole life just shattered. He's locked himself in his house wallowing in self pity. No one could cheer him up or get him out of the house. He stayed like this for a week or so before Asahi finally had enough and decided to try and get him off his ass.

"How long are you going to mope about?"

"Leave me alone." Haruto grumbled.

"You knew there was a possibility this would happen."

"I know. But it still hurts like crazy." Haruto mumbled. This must be what Junkyu felt like.

Asahi was about to give Haruto a talk. But Haruto beat him to it. "I know Asahi. I know." Haruto said with a defeated voice. "Just let me wallow in self pity for a few more days."

True to his words, Haruto stopped moping about a few days later. He was not the type to succumb to self pity. He just needed to get his sadness out of his system.

Haruto took off the necklace that Junkyu made for him. In the past three years, this necklace never once left his side. It was his source of strength. When things were tough he would touch the necklace and think of Junkyu. But now that Junkyu wants nothing to do with him, the necklace felt like a painful reminder that he lost the love of his life. 

After cleaning himself up, he started making plans on what to do with his life now that everything seemed to have crumbled into pieces.