Part 45

"Where's Junkyu?" Jihoon asked as he arrived at the lobby. The boys all agreed to meet at the lobby thirty minutes before the party officially began so that they could all enter the banquet hall together.

"I'll go check on him," Haruto volunteered. "You guys head to the hall first. Yuta can't be too late for his grand entrance."

The boys nodded in agreement and headed for the banquet hall. They knew that if Yuta misses the timing for his grand entrance, he would sulk to no end.

When Haruto arrived in front of Junkyu's room, he knocked on the door. "Junkyu?"

"Junkyu, are you there?" Haruto called out once more.

"One second!"

When Junkyu opened the door, Haruto caught a brief glance of the mess. It was like his room was ransacked. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh yeah!"

"Then are you ready?" Haruto asked.

"I think so?" Junkyu's response had a tinge of uncertainty.

Haruto noticed that Junkyu wasn't wearing the tie that they got. "Where's your tie?"

"Uh, I think I left it at home. I can't seem to find it."

'Well that explains the state of his room.' Haruto thought as he shook his head in amusement. "We don't have enough time to find you a new tie." He loosened his tie and took it off.  "Use mine for today."

"But what about you?"

"My suit works without a tie. Yours doesn't." Haruto answered as he placed his tie on Junkyu's neck and fixed it on his collar. He straightened Junkyu's suit and gave a satisfied nod. "Looks better on you."

Junkyu didn't even have time to be shy because Haruto rushed him. "Let's go. We can't be too late."

•♥•♥•♥•

During the cocktail party, Hyunsuk and Yuta were busy entertaining the guests. The rest of the boys on the other hand were just talking amongst themselves, they didn't bother socializing.

"I really don't understand how Yuta finds cocktail parties fun. It's so boring." Mashiho grumbled.

"And there's no proper food!" Junghwan added. Besides Yuta, the rest of the Japanese boys are sick of cocktail parties.

"Shouldn't we be mingling around or something?" Yedam asked.

"Too much effort." Asahi responded.

Just then a group of people approached them. The only girl amongst them turned to stopped in front of Haruto. "So you're Haruto huh?"

"Sorry, you got the wrong person." Haruto responded. He doesn't want to deal with another Dana incident.

"No I didn't. Dana showed me a picture of you. I must say you're better looking in real life."

Hearing that she was an acquaintance of Dana, Haruto just knew this girl was going to cause trouble. So he decided to ignore her and asked Junkyu to accompany him to the refreshment table.

"Is he the f you chose over Dana?" The girl called out as Haruto and Junkyu were walking away.

They both ignored the girl and continued to walk away. But the next moment their path was cut off by one of the boys that came with the girl.

"You should pay attention when a lady is speaking to you."

Junkyu frowned. "What do you guys want?"

"You should keep your mouth shut boy. This isn't a place for a worthless pest like you to be asking questions." The boy looked at Junkyu as if he was dirt.

"And who the heck are you to talk to him like that?" Haruto wanted to teach the guys some manners.

Noticing that Haruto got annoyed, the boy decided to provoke them further. "Oh what's wrong? Did I hit a nerve? I'm just telling the truth aren't I?"

Haruto's fist was tightly clenched. He was on the verge of punching this guy. In Japan no one would even dare to provoke him or his friends so he's never experienced this kind of frustration.

Thankfully Asahi managed to bring Hyunsuk and Yuta on time.

"Everything okay, Ruto?" Hyunsuk asked. All Asahi told him is that a group of people are trying to make trouble with Haruto.

"No." Haruto responded. "You invited some trash with no manners."

"Who the fck do you think you're calling trash?" The guy stepped forward and pushed Haruto.

Haruto was about to retaliate, but Junkyu held him back. "He's not worth it Ruto. Just ignore him."

"He's not worth it, but you are. I can't let him disrespect you like that." Haruto was gritting in anger. "Hearing a trash like him talk bad about you makes my blood boil."

Haruto's response made Junkyu's heart skip a beat. But now is not the time to lose his mind over it. He was concerned that Haruto would start a brawl with this rich brat and get hurt. "Haruto..."

Thankfully security came to drag the rude brat out. "Kick him out and blacklist him from all our facilities." Hyunsuk ordered the manager. He doesn't even recognise the brat who made trouble. Must be a plus one of somebody. But whoever he is, it didn't matter. There was no way in hell he was going to let some brat disrespect his friends.

After all of that was settled, the party resumed like nothing happened.

"Yuta, I'm claiming my favor. I want to leave early tonight and you can't give me hell for it." Haruto was not in the mood to stay in this party any longer.

Junkyu tugged at Haruto's sleeves. Haruto only had to look at Junkyu's pleading expression to know what he wanted. "I'm taking Junkyu with me."