Part 25

Today was the last week before university starts. The Japanese boys, besides Yuta, were now all very proficient in Korean. After spending their break studying, Asahi, Mashiho and Yoshi, can now understand approximately 80% of the Korean language. They still have troubles conversing, so if they don't know how to articulate something, they would ask their tutors in english. But overall they could now understand the Korean boys and can even respond in proper Korean at times, although most times they're only able to respond with broken Korean.

"This is our last week before university starts," Mashiho spoke as everyone was eating their dinner. "I feel like we should spend it like a proper break."

The Japanese boys, including Junkyu, Yedam, and Jaehyuk who cooked the meal, all looked at Mashiho.

"Are you sick of Doyoung now?" Junghwan snickered.

Mashiho glared at Junghwan before he explained, "I feel bad that we took your break away from you. And we're pretty proficient in Korean now, so I was thinking maybe we could spend the rest of our break going out and experiencing a normal break."

"I already talked to Doyoung about this, so tomorrow we're going out to watch a movie," Mashiho added.

Everyone looked at Mashiho and Doyoung with knowing faces.

"Don't look at us like that. It's like a field test. Mashiho isn't allowed to speak in English at all tomorrow, and he'll be the one doing all the talking," Doyoung defended their decision with a blush.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Asahi mumbled before asking Junkyu, "Want to do the same thing?"

Junkyu could feel Jaehyuk's burning stare. Just try and say yes. See if I don't poison your food next time.

Haruto noticed Jaehyuk's expression as well and snickered. He decided to help Jaehyuk out a little. "You should go with Jaehyuk instead. That way you'll be forced to speak Korean no matter what."

Asahi looked at Haruto skeptically.

"Junkyu promised to take me somewhere," Haruto added to avoid Asahi's suspicion.

"I did?" Junkyu gave Haruto a confused look.

"Remember last time you told me there's a nice place to go for a drive?" Everytime Haruto picked up Junkyu, they would always engage in a conversation. Once, they talked about the topic of driving, and Junkyu mentioned that there is this place that his parents used to bring him to when he was a kid. Junkyu claimed that the drive there was very calming and the scenery was beautiful. He promised to take Haruto there when they get the chance.

"Oh right!" Junkyu remembered. "If we're going tomorrow, we have to prepare now!"

"What's there to prepare?" He was feeling rather lazy and didn't want to prepare anything. He only really brought up this road trip to matchmake Asahi and Jaehyuk.

"Food and snacks!" Junkyu responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He was brimming with excitement. Haruto was planning to tell Junkyu later that he only said that to matchmake Asahi and Jaehyuk. But seeing Junkyu practically bursting with excitement, he decided to just go along with it. He was in fact very interested in seeing the beautiful scenery that Junkyu described.

Asahi mentally snickered. He wasnt stupid. He knew the field test was just an excuse that Mashiho and Doyoung made up to go on a date. But he went along with it since he wanted to use it as an excuse to get Haruto and Junkyu on a date. His initial plan was to invite Haruto and Jaehyuk to the movies too so he can make an opportunity for Junkyu and Haruto to be alone on the pretense of taking Jaehyuk somewhere. But he didn't expect his best friend to take the initiative to take Junkyu out himself.

Since he was under the pretense of wanting to take the field test, Asahi decided to stick with it. "So should we also go to the movies tomorrow?" Asahi asked Jaehyuk. Ever since he comforted Jaehyuk with food that one time, they've become extremely close.

"Of course!" Jaehyuk agreed immediately. When he realised how desperate he must have sounded, he gave a cough and said, "I mean, sure, I have nothing to do tomorrow anyway"

Yoshi and Yedam both looked at eachother. Over the break, the two of them also become really good friends. "We should just take a break, I'm sick of seeing your face," Yedam joked.

Yoshi rolled his eyes at Yedam. "That's my line."

•♥•♥•♥•

BANG KIM & PARK YOON (The Korean Group Chat)

Yedam: Ji, woo, you guys want to hang out tomorrow?

Ji: Sure, but just us?

Yedam: Doyoung, Jae, and Kyu all have a date with the Japanese boys tomorrow.

Woo: WHAT?

Woo: Who is Kyu having a date with?

Woo: Don't tell me its Haruto

Kyu: Okay, I won't tell you

Woo: .....

Woo: I hate you

•♥•♥•♥•

HARUTO & JUNKYO'S PRIVATE MESSAGES

Kyu: Hey Ruto, what food would you like for tomorrow?

Ruto: Jajangmyeon

Kyu: Something easier and suitable for a picnic please?

Ruto: Fine. Sushi then

Kyu: Something more affordable please?

Ruto: Okay, how about you just tell me what you wanted to make and I'll say it to ease your mind.

Kyu: Why you little....

Ruto: Kyu, I tower over you, we both know there's nothing little about me.

Kyu: You never know...

Ruto: .....

Ruto: What is that supposed to mean?

Kyu: You might have small...

Kyu: Feet

Ruto: ....

Ruto: You need Jesus.

Kyu: All I'm saying is I'm not sure if there really is anything little about you.

Ruto: Behave yourself or im telling your mum.

Kyu: Psh, you haven't even met my mum.

Ruto: But I know where you live.

Ruto: I can just rock up one day and tell some absurd story about how their son has been taking advantage of Japanese foreigners.

Kyu: Oh shush you.

Kyu: Just don't complain about what food I've prepared for tomorrow.