Part 60

Ruto: Jae. If you don't want to be late tomorrow, I suggest you go and wake Junkyu up.

Jae: Kk. I'll call him early in the morning to wake him up.

Ruto: You know that Junkyu has a tendency to sleep through his alarms.

Ruto:Calling him might not work.

Jae: Ugh. Fine, I'll go to his place to make sure he gets up on time.

Ruto: Please walk him to class too.

Ruto: Just in case

Ruto: You know what happened last week right?

Jae: Yeah, I know.

Jae: Don't worry. I'll walk him to class.

Ruto: And please make sure he eats his breakfast.

Ruto: If you guys are running late and he doesn't have time, get him something on the way to uni.

Jae: ....

Ruto: Please Jae?

Jae: Okay

Jae: I'll make sure your precious princess gets his breakfast.

Ruto: Thanks Jae! You're the best

Jae: You owe me for this.

•♥•♥•♥•

The following day, Jaehyuk came to Junkyu's house to personally wake him up. "Kyu, wake up"

"Five more minutes Ruto," Junkyu mumbled as she snuggled into his pillow.

Seeing as Junkyu had no plans to wake up, Jaehyuk decided to use drastic measures and ripped the blanket off his friend.

"Ruto!" Junkyu exclaimed as he sat up to scold Haruto. But when he fully opened his eyes, he realised that it was Jaehyuk standing in front of him.

"Jae? What are you doing here?"

"Your prince asked me to make sure you wake up on time and eat your breakfast." Jaehyuk explained. "Now get up and get ready."

Junkyu nodded mindlessly and did as he was told.

•♥•♥•♥•

Thankfully, Junkyu and Jaehyuk arrived at uni on time.

"Lets go princess," Jaehyuk said as they got out of the car. "Your prince asked me to walk you to class too."

Junkyu sighed. "He's way too protective."

"I don't think so. He's just worried about you. I would have walked you to your class regardless even if he didn't ask." Jaehyuk responded. "Ever since you told us what was happening, the rest of us agreed to make sure someone is with you at all times. Especially after he tried to approach you at uni last week."

"Oh." Junkyu was quite touched and thankful. He's so lucky to have such great friends. "Thanks Jae. You're the best."

"I know."

•♥•♥•♥•

Uni finished without incidents. Junkyu and Jaehyuk just got into the car with Junkyu's bodyguard.

"Uncle, can we please stop by the mall?" Jaehyuk asked Junkyu's bodyguard who was also their driver for the day . The bodyguard just nodded.

"Why are we going to the mall?" Junkyu asked.

"Did you forget that before we left your house earlier, your mom asked you to buy groceries on the way home?"

"Oh right!" Junkyu bashfully smiled. "What would I do without you?"

Jaehyuk just 'tsked' and shook his head at Junkyu.

•♥•♥•♥•

When they arrived at the mall, Junkyu and Jaehyuk went straight to the supermarket.

"Let me see the list Mama Kim gave you." Jaehyuk said.

Junkyu obediently showed the list to Jaehyuk. "Aight, let's go get the meat first."

"You go first. I'll follow you there. I have to go to the restroom." Junkyu said.

Jaehyuk just nodded and pushed the cart to the meat section.