Works Related

"The Unpromising Giant Female Support [Rebirth]" Author: Chestnut

Copywriter One

Du Youwei, a daughter of the Du family, who grew up in good clothes, only tasted what it was like to have no money before she died.

Once again, she will no longer play a vicious female partner in the love between Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze. She just wants to protect her family and their money and spend her life as a rich man in an ordinary way.

Huyou found out that no matter how hard she was to blow Du Youwei's ears recently, she couldn't get in, and jumped anxiously: "Du Youwei, why are you so worthless!"

Du Youwei: "I don't want to pay, I want a small amount of money, just a little bit."

Copywriter 2

After rebirth, Du Youwei found that after being far away from Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze, the sky was bluer, the water was sweeter, the money was more money, and the world was better.

Until she met Zhang Shaoyan, who was frightened by the news, the true boss of the Zhang family in the legend could not provoke a hundred million times more than Zhang Shengze.

Du Youwei: I'm done, can I do it again?

Zhang Shaoyan: Don't ask, it is impossible to ask.

Copywriter Three

Zhang Shaoyan relied on listening to the same song to relieve his pain during countless nights suffering from severe headaches.

Later, he finally found the person who sang this song, Du Youwei, the most unpromising daughter of the Du family in the legend.

When the illness broke out again, he confined Du Youwei between his arms, pressed it to her ear and said, "Speak out."

Zhang Shaoyan is sick and Du Youwei is the only medicine.

Content Tag: Rebirth Sweet Wen Shuang Wen

Search keywords: Protagonist: Du Youwei, Zhang Shao (shào) words┃Supporting role: "Mr. Ye Wants to Confess to Me Every Day"┃ Others: Rebirth, Sweet Wen, Shuang Wen

introduction

Du Youwei jumped from Sanqin Bay and was reborn half a year ago. Once again, she is determined not to be a vicious female partner in other people's love, and just wants to be an ordinary rich man. Unexpectedly, because of a fortune-telling, she strengthened Zhang Shaoyan, the real boss of the Zhang family. Zhang Shaoyan suffers from severe PTSD because of a painful memory, and Du Youwei's singing is the only medicine to relieve his pain. The prelude to the destined fate between the two people...

This article is fast-paced, refreshing and laughing. It is a rebirth article worth reading. The author's narrative style is humorous and the characters are clearly portrayed. After being reborn, the heroine finds what she really wants to pursue, works hard for her family, love, and career, and realizes her life value.