41

Yan Xin sat on the sofa with the cat in his arms, and slapped it again and again. She didn't know what she was thinking about, and even Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei didn't notice it. It was the maid reminding her that she came back to her senses.

"Here?" She raised her head and looked at Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei who were standing in front of the sofa. Zhang Shaoyan nodded and asked her, "What is going on you said on the phone?"

Yan Xin pointed to the sofa opposite, and said to them, "Sit down first."

Du Youwei took Zhang Shaoyan and sat down. Yan Xin slapped the cat while recalling: "This was more than 20 years ago, and I had not retired. One day, the company received a package sent to me. A blood suit."

Zhang Shaoyan was taken aback for a moment: "Blood clothes?"

"Yes." Yan Xin said, "Everyone was terrified at the time. At that time, I was too red. Many people liked me and some hated me. This blood suit was actually not the first malicious item we received. We have also received threatening letters, just like the ones shown on TV, the words are all subtracted from the newspaper and pasted up."

"and then?"

"Then not long after that, I received another doll."

"Doll?" Du Youwei is now very sensitive to the word "baby", "Is it the same as the one received in the training camp?"

Yan Xin said: "I wasn't sure, after all, it's been so long. After watching the video on the Internet, I specially turned the doll out and compared it. It is indeed the same."

"...Wait." Du Youwei interrupted her, "You still keep that doll??"

"Yeah." Yan Xin said with a smile, "I think it's quite interesting."

Du Youwei: "..."

She felt that Yan Xin and Ye Wenxiu must be able to talk.

"I found that doll from the utility room. Would you like to see it?"

"No more." Du Youwei waved her hand.

"Take it out and have a look." Zhang Shaoyan said.

Du Youwei: "..."

Why are you not afraid of it? ? :)

The maid at home didn't dare to go, so Yan Xin called a gardener to pick it up. Pushed in the clutter, the doll is a bit dirty and looks a bit stale. Zhang Shaoyan took the doll and patted the ashes on its body, which made it laugh strangely.

"..." Du Youwei asked politely, "It's been more than twenty years, why does it still laugh?"

Yan Xin said: "Oh! After I found it out just now, I tried it and couldn't laugh anymore. I thought it might be out of power, so I replaced it with a new one."

Du Youwei: "..."

Ok.

"How about it, is it the same as what you received?" Yan Xin asked expectantly.

"It looks the same." Zhang Shaoyan called Gao Ye in and asked him to check the manufacturer of the doll, and then asked Yan Xin, "Did you find out who gave this doll in the end?"

Yan Xin nodded: "I found it, it was a suitor of mine. It seems that because I refused his courtship, he retaliated against me in this way. He also sent that blood suit."

Zhang Shaoyan asked: "Who is that person?"

Yan Xin shrugged: "I don't remember. How could I remember so many suitors back then."

Du Youwei: "..."

It sounds fine.

"But more than 20 years have passed, and that person is now too old. It's not like he will have trouble with a group of little boys."