40

There was a sudden commotion in the lounge, walking to the nearby Du Youwei and Wei Rui, and curiously went up and watched.

The blood-stained T-shirt was still on the ground, everyone was far away, no one dared to pick it up. Finally, the staff came over and carefully checked the T-shirt half-stained with blood.

"Is there blood on it?" Xie Ling's expression still did not ease, after all, this t-shirt was found in his bag.

"It's real blood, but it shouldn't be human blood. It's probably chicken blood, duck blood or something." The staff member said, and asked him, "Is it found in your bag?"

Xie Ling reluctantly nodded: "Yes."

"Have you offended anyone recently?"

"I don't have any." Xie Ling denied.

Xie Qingyan took out this t-shirt with her hands just now, and now she just wants to wash her hands and disinfect. As soon as she turned around, she saw Du Youwei and Wei Rui standing at the door, pointing at them and shouting again: "Did you two do it?!"

Wei Rui rolled his eyes on the spot, looked at her and said, "Are you sick? Why do you say that we did it?"

"It must be you! You and I are celebrating the festival, and your company's artists are no better than Xie Ling, so you deliberately send this kind of stuff to retaliate against us!"

"Heh, aren't you scared and stupid?" Du Youwei looked at her with eyes that cared for a idiot, "You said we did it, what's the evidence? You touched your lips? Then why don't you say a few more words? , Change your cousin's grade from b to a?"

"Pretty." Wei Rui applauded her beside him.

Xie Qingyan was frightened a while ago, and now she feels a little unstable. She pointed to Du Youwei and Wei Rui, and insisted that they did it: "You don't admit it!"

"Miss Xie, please calm down first." The staff came out to make a round. He could hear the directors say that this Miss Du is the boss of Yanyan Media, and as far as Yanyan Media is concerned, Zhang Shaoyan invested.

He was afraid of any conflict between Xie Qingyan and Du Youwei here, and there is no evidence that they did it: "This t-shirt may have been placed with extreme black powder. We will check the surveillance in the building to see if there is any There are no suspicious persons entering or leaving."

The quarrel attracted more and more people, and even the players who were preparing to play came over curiously. The staff was afraid that the impact of the incident would further expand, and the onlookers were quickly dispersed. The director also put everyone in place at the studio, ready to continue shooting.

Xie Qingyan didn't watch the rest of the game and left. Wei Rui and Du Youwei returned to the studio and touched her with their elbows: "Hey, who put that blood suit in Xie Ling's bag?"

Du Youwei shook her head: "I don't know, let's see if the staff can find out something."

Wei Rui thought for a while, and said to Du Youwei: "I don't think it should be caused by extreme black powder."

"why?"

"Just Xie Ling's popularity, can there be extreme black fans? Black fans also have dignity, okay?"

"..." Du Youwei was silent for a moment and asked her, "Could it be that other players did it?"

The TV station is not a place where you can go in and out at will. If there are outsiders coming in, it will not be so silent, right? That rest area is a public place where everyone can go. If Xie Ling's bag has been kept there, it is really the most convenient for other players to start.