27

Zhang Shaoyan's body was trembling slightly, Du Youwei tightened her arms and hugged him tighter: "Okay, it's okay, it's all over."

As if it was a good time, Dr. Meng walked back with a glass of water at this moment: "I helped you get the water back... Uh, did I bother you?"

Zhang Shaoyan raised his eyes and glanced at him, silent, Du Youwei stood up, walked over and took the water over: "Thank you, Doctor Meng."

The cup was warm, and the water in it was faintly with white smoke. Du Youwei brought the water to Zhang Shaoyan and said to him: "Would you like some water?"

"Well, thank you." Zhang Shaoyan took a sip from the water glass, and his emotions slowly calmed down.

Dr. Meng sat down in his seat and looked at Zhang Shaoyan and said: "I have told you many times that Lin Hui's death, no one thinks about it. This is not your fault, so don't torture yourself anymore."

Du Youwei looked at Zhang Shaoyan sitting on the recliner. Over the years, he has been shackled by Lin Hui's death. Is his headache a punishment for himself?

Zhang Shaoyan did not respond to Dr. Meng's words just like before, just stood up and said to Du Youwei: "Let's go."

Du Youwei was stunned: "Is it over?"

"Ok."

He led Du Youwei out, and Dr. Meng turned the seat in the direction where they left, and said to Zhang Shaoyan's back: "If you don't want to come out by yourself, no one can cure you."

Du Youwei glanced back at him, then Zhang Shaoyan was pulled out of his consulting room.

Takano was still waiting outside, and when he saw them coming out, he greeted them slightly worriedly: "Boss, how is it?"

"That's it." Zhang Shaoyan didn't want to say more. He glanced at Gao Ye and said to him, "Don't make any more assertions in the future."

Gao Ye lowered his head slightly and said, "I see, boss."

Leaving from Dr. Meng's treatment room, Du Youwei couldn't help but say something to Gao Ye: "Don't blame Gao Tezhu, he is really worried about you."

"I know."

"..." You know you still say that! Zhang Shaoyan's special assistant is really not everyone can be.

Until later, she knew how much money Zhang Shaoyan's special assistant had every month. :)

It's no wonder that Gao Tezhu can bear the burden of humiliation!

After tossing this afternoon, seeing that it was time to have dinner again, Zhang Shaoyan never let Du Youwei go back to the company for tuition, but wrote down every hour owed: "Next week, you may come to the company every day. "

"..." Du Youwei's mouth froze. Although she is not good at math, she still knows how to add and subtract single digits. Let her think about it, is he cheating her? :)

"Why, have any comments?" Zhang Shaoyan adjusted his tie and turned his head to ask her.

Du Youwei gave a warm smile: "No."

Zhang Shaoyan raised his lips unconsciously, as if he was about to say something, the phone rang: "I'll answer the call."

"Yeah, please."

The call was from Lin Qian's father. Zhang Shaoyan stared at the caller's name for a while before answering the call: "Uncle Lin, what's the matter?"

Lin Qian's father said over there, "I'm sorry, but I called you suddenly. Did I interrupt your work?"

"It's okay, you say."