13

Du Youwei first went to the scene where the camera was hidden to retrieve the equipment before transmitting the surveillance video to Wei Rui. The computer expert Wei Rui found was very powerful. He quickly set up an account, posted the video to the campus forum, and took the name of a blogger-Sun Xiaoxiao framed Pan Jing and disfigured the stone hammer! Click to send high-definition video!

Du Youwei: "..."

This eldest brother is very good at coming.

However, Du Youwei, her, will also be upset.

Although the post was destined to be hot, Du Youwei went to find a professional marketing team and came to the campus forum to control the rhythm of the tape. This marketing team is the trump card team in the entertainment industry. Many popular stars are their customers, and the price is not cheap at all.

Du Youwei still feels a little heartbroken to spend money on Sun Xiaoxiao.

But professional people do things professionally. Not only do they leave no traces, but the posts also cover thousands of floors like a rocket.

The post was so popular that Sun Xiaoxiao naturally saw it. She opened the video in an incredible place and found that it was really the situation where she met Pan Jing's roommate.

This video is obviously a surveillance video, but it was shot very clearly, even with sound. The words she told Pan Jing's roommate to change Pan Jing's skin care products were recorded verbatim.

"It's impossible..." Sun Xiaoxiao sat in front of the computer, his entire mind buzzing. This small hill is a very hidden place in the school, and I usually don't even like to go on dates with couples, let alone surveillance video. Who is such an unknown prophet who hid a camera in this place? ? ?

Sun Xiaoxiao couldn't figure it out even if he tried to break his head.

After playing the video twice on her computer, Sun Xiaoxiao finally recovered and realized that this post must be deleted immediately.

She immediately found someone to delete the post, but after a few attempts, the other party replies to her in frustration: "I can't delete it. There is a master on the other side. We were discovered as soon as we hacked in."

"These things can't be done well, are you embarrassed to ask me for so much money?!" Sun Xiaoxiao hung up the phone angrily.

Just throwing the phone out, another call came in. Sun Xiaoxiao glanced impatiently, it was an unknown number.

Somehow, a bad feeling arose in her heart. After gritting her teeth, she went over and answered the phone: "Hello?"

"I am Zhang Shengze."

Sun Xiaoxiao's heart beat suddenly, and Zhang Shengze found her so quickly.

"Have you seen the posts on the campus forum? You immediately roll me to the central hospital. I will not see anyone within half an hour, and your grandchildren will never show up again in the future."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone. Sun Xiaoxiao's mouth was still open, but he didn't say a word.

Du Youwei should have been responsible for this matter. She had planned it. How could this happen? Sun Xiaoxiao panicked, Zhang Shengze approached her directly, she would not have good fruit. Her business father often tells her that Zhang family does not have a good thing.

She subconsciously touched the bracelet on her right wrist, and rushed to the central hospital without worrying about packing.

After the accident happened to Pan Jing's face, Zhang Shengze was sent here directly. The dermatologist checked her and said that there was no major problem, and she would recover after prescribing some medicine for a while.