5

The Smiling Angel Charity Auction is held twice a year. This auction has a relatively high lineup. Basically, only the upper class in City A can receive invitations.

Over time, being able to participate in this auction has also become a status symbol of the upper class. Of course, the fundamental thing in the auction is to do good deeds. Not many people from the society participate in the auction each time, but a lot of money is raised.

After Du Youwei's research, she commented to Ms. Jiang Manlin: "Isn't this just the rich man's wool?"

Jiang Manlin: "..."

"Where did you get so many words to do good deeds? Are the items ready for auction?"

"Ready, I have already sent the information to the person in charge, and the things have been installed!"

"Okay, I will prepare the clothes for you, and the driver and bodyguard will come with you later. Take the card your dad gave you, and just watch the samples come back."

"I see." Du Youwei invited Ms. Jiang Manlin out of her room and lay back on the sofa. Well, ask Wei Rui if he wants to go with him.

She picked up her mobile phone and sent a message to Wei Rui in a "da da da da": "Rui ah, smiling angel auction tonight, do you want to go?"

Wei Rui: No, my dad sent an assistant. I just got double eyelids and don't want to go out now.

You Weiwei: What? Not seen in two days, you even cut your eyelids!

Wei Rui: I have made an appointment long ago, but do you know what is offensive? When I went to see the doctor, the doctor asked me, do you want to pad your nose? :)

You Weiwei: Hahahahahahahahaha

Wei Rui: What do you mean by him? :)

You Weiwei: I said he didn't want to do it anymore [Bang]

Wei Rui: Fortunately, his craftsmanship is not bad, and the effect of his eyes is quite good, but he is still a little swollen. I'll make an appointment with you when my swelling subsides

You Weiwei: Okay, I'm going to prepare for the evening auction, see you later!

She put down the phone, got up and went to the cloakroom to try the dress her mother had prepared for her. The skirt was picked by Jiang Manlin. The red V-neck blouse was connected with a long black gauze skirt, with a small white waistcoat on the outside.

After changing, Du Youwei took a picture in the mirror and turned on the small walkie-talkie to contact the housekeeper: "Housekeeper Wu, let the stylist come up and do my hair."

A quick reply came from the intercom: "Okay, miss."

There were two stylists styling Du Youwei, and they all came up quickly. One made Du Youwei's hair and the other made Du Youwei's makeup. After that, she helped her pick out the matching shoes and bags.

Jin Yingjun squatted aside, watching them busy, and occasionally yelled twice to express their opinions.

Du Youwei's outfit was done, and she went out with her bodyguards. At the door, she asked Jiang Manlin: "Mom, I haven't eaten dinner yet, is there anything to eat over there?"

"...Look at your promise. Don't worry, snacks and fruits will be prepared on the spot. You won't be hungry." Jiang Manlin said, and stuffed Du Youwei into the car.

The car drove all the way to the auction site. When Du Youwei arrived, there were already many famous cars parked in the parking lot. Immediately after getting off the bus, a staff member came to receive her and asked her to show her invitation letter. Du Youwei took out the invitation Han from the bag and handed it to him with a smile.