59

After the door was pushed open, the people in the room subconsciously looked in the direction of the door.

Under everyone's gaze, Zhang Shaoyan walked up to Du Youwei and looked down at her.

Du Youwei was still holding the money in her hand, and the action of counting the money stopped in a daze: "Zhang Shaoyan, why are you here?"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at her carefully, and saw that she was not injured, he snorted: "I haven't asked you why you are here."

Du Youwei: "..."

"Uh..." She glanced at Feng Wanying's direction, thinking about how to answer, "Me and Yingying are here to play?"

Zhang Shaoyan watched her silently. Du Youwei remembered that she had just won a large sum of money, and stood up happily, and said to him: "Zhang Shaoyan, I just won the first prize in the slot machine, and I won a lot of money!"

Zhang Shaoyan glanced at the cash on the sofa and asked her, "What cash do you want?"

"I asked for a part, mainly to experience the feeling of being surrounded by cash!"

Zhang Shaoyan glanced at the person in charge beside him, and asked him: "Can we go now?"

The person in charge smiled amiably: "Anytime, do I need to order a car for you?"

"No." Zhang Shaoyan winked at the bodyguards who followed him, and the bodyguards began to pack Du Youwei's money. Zhang Shaoyan took Du Youwei's hand and walked out without saying a word.

He walked very fast, Du Youwei had to trot to keep up with his speed. She glanced at his long legs that kept walking, thinking that people with long legs would be good.

Zhang Shaoyan pulled her into the car all the way, the bodyguard moved very quickly, and it didn't take long to keep up with them. Du Youwei didn't see Feng Wanying, and asked a little worried: "Where is Yingying?"

"I asked Gao Ye to send her off." Zhang Shaoyan didn't mean to take Feng Wanying with him, and said to the driver in the front row, "Drive."

Du Youwei sensed that he was in a bad mood, and did not dare to ask him why he didn't take Feng Wanying with them. She looked at Zhang Shaoyan quietly for a while, and asked weakly: "Zhang Shaoyan, are you angry?"

"Should I not be angry?" Zhang Shaoyan turned his head to look at her, "You are so courageous, you dare to come here alone to gamble. You never thought about what to do if something goes wrong?"

Du Youwei defended in a low voice: "Isn't this formal?"

Zhang Shaoyan snorted: "There are still murderers in the legal society."

"..." Du Youwei shut up.

The carriage was quiet for a while, and Zhang Shaoyan spoke again: "Why didn't you answer the phone?"

"Huh?" Du Youwei subconsciously flipped through her mobile phone, only to see that there was a missed call from Zhang Shaoyan on it, "Ah, my mobile phone is silent, I was nervous and excited just now, I didn't notice."

Zhang Shaoyan didn't speak, Du Youwei stretched out a hand and pulled his sleeve, and said flatteringly: "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

She apologized, and Zhang Shaoyan became angry at her. He pulled back his sleeve and deliberately didn't look at her: "Something happened, why didn't you call me?"

"I don't think they seem to be malicious. They asked me to stay just to check if I cheated."

"I mean before." Zhang Shaoyan always turned his head to look at her, "Feng Wanying has an accident, you dare to bring money to rescue her alone?"