34

Du Youwei was dumbfounded by Yan Xin's question. Didn't she still agree to stay? Why has she started discussing the allocation of rooms?

"Um... If you want to live, you should have two rooms, right?" Zhang Shaoyan and Yan Xin both looked at her. She felt very stressed, and even when she said something that was taken for granted, she didn't take it for granted.

Yan Xin nodded, as if thinking about something. After a moment, he looked at her regretfully: "But there is only one room left here."

"..."Are you serious? Don't think you look good, I believe everything you say. "This villa is so big, how come there are ten rooms, right?"

Yan Xin counted up with her earnestly: "There are a lot of rooms, but there are also a lot of people at home. Chefs, gardeners, and maids take up half of them. Then, besides the bedroom, I also have a study room and a gym. The ball also has its own room. In addition to the fact that Takano and the driver also live here tonight, there is indeed only one room left."

Du Youwei: "..."

So what about these people you are talking about? Where are they? ? ?

As if reading her suspicious gaze, Yan Xin continued: "Today you are going to talk about things. I will tell everyone else to stay in my room. Do you want me to call them all out?"

"...No need." Du Youwei pursed her lips and said, "That..."

"Then let's live in one room." Zhang Shaoyan said.

Du Youwei: "..."

What she wants to say is, then she will go home!

"Okay, then I will let Xiaoyu and the others arrange the room now." Du Youwei saw that Yan Xin really called the maid from the room, and it seemed that there were indeed other people in the house.

Think about it, after all, she is a woman who can't live for a week without one to take care of.

The vitality is not as good as the pot of cactus she keeps on the balcony.

Gao Ye and the driver were also assigned to a room and went back to the room for a while to rest. The chef didn't know where to jump out and began to prepare the evening dinner for them.

Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan went to the room that Yan Xin prepared for them. This room was Zhang Shaoyan's room. Although he didn't live here often, it was cleaned every day.

After entering the room, Du Youwei held her bag and stood at the door without moving. Zhang Shaoyan took off his suit jacket, hung it aside, and glanced back at her.

The corners of her mouth unconsciously bend a tiny arc, and Zhang Shaoyan suddenly started teasing her. He loosened his tie, unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, and walked towards her.

Du Youwei watched him coming, the whole person was on guard, and she subconsciously moved backwards in line with the pace of his advancement. But there was a wall behind her, and she walked to a dead end without taking two steps.

Zhang Shaoyan walked up to her, bent over to look at her, and deliberately got close. Du Youwei raised her head. From this angle, she could just see the looming collarbone at the neckline where he untied.

I have to say that his collarbone is very sexy.

Zhang Shaoyan usually wears a suit and wraps himself up tightly. It is rare to show such a bit of flesh. Du Youwei can't help but look away. Perceiving where her gaze fell, the curvature of Zhang Shaoyan's lips became more obvious: "What are you looking at?"

"No, nothing." Du Youwei retracted her gaze, staring down at her toes, "Zhang Shaoyan, I think it's better for me to go home and live?"

Zhang Shaoyan said, "Huh?" He looked at her and said, "But I told Gao Ye to tell your family just now. We are staying outside tonight."