64

Zhang Shaoyan has been to Du's house several times, but this is the first time he has entered Du Youwei's room.

Specifically, it was the first time for him to enter the little girl's room. He didn't expect the little girl's room to be so... pink and tender.

Du Youwei's curtains and small sofa are all pink, and the seats in front of the vanity mirror are all in the shape of rabbit ears. There are also some green plants in the room. I don't know if Du Youwei is usually taking care of them. They look pretty good.

Looking from the largest window, it just overlooks the Du's garden. This view is very good, and many views are trimmed directly on this side.

Three big dogs are walking in the garden, and there are a few dog barks from time to time, filling the whole villa with the breath of life.

In contrast, Zhang Shaoyan's home is too quiet.

He retracted his gaze from the window and asked Du Youwei who was sitting on the small sofa: "Do you not like the decoration of my house?"

He didn't think there was anything at first, but after seeing Du Youwei's room, he worried that she would think the decoration of his house was too dull.

Du Youwei recalled his room and replied: "It's okay, it fits your overbearing president's temperament."

Zhang Shaoyan pondered for a moment, as if making a very difficult decision: "If you like, you can paint a wall pink, just like you here."

Du Youwei snorted and laughed: "Are you serious? You don't match pink at all. You stand in my room now, and you look abrupt."

Zhang Shaoyan: "..."

"Your room is just as good as that, no need to change it. But the cloakroom seems not big enough, I don't know if it is enough for my clothes." Du Youwei said, introducing her own cloakroom to him somewhat proudly, "I have five in total. The cloakroom, one in the spring, summer, autumn and winter, and one dedicated to pajamas."

Zhang Shaoyan said, "This is easy to handle. Is it enough for you to put your clothes on a whole floor?"

"...Is that generous?"

"Anyway, the room over there is still a lot vacant, it's useless in normal times." Zhang Shaoyan said, his eyes fell on a little tiger placed in the closet, "Do you like tigers?"

Du Youwei followed him to look over, and saw the tiger ornament originally invited from Master ChangZiXin: "Ah, my mother asked for this for me."

Zhang Shaoyan seemed to think of something, and nodded suddenly: "I heard a little bit, is the fortune teller who brought you closer to the tiger?"

"Do you know all of this?"

Zhang Shaoyan didn't answer, but smiled and walked to her to sit down, looked at her and said, "I am a tiger."

"..." Du Youwei choked, "I know, our whole family knows."

"So, you just need to stay close to me." As Zhang Shaoyan's voice fell, a kiss fell on Du Youwei's lips. It may be because Du Youwei was even shyer than usual in her own home. Zhang Shaoyan slightly raised the corners of her mouth to draw a distance from her, staring at her slightly flushed face: "What's the matter?"

Du Youwei faltered: "In case my mother comes in..."

Zhang Shaoyan raised his hand to remove the hair on her profile, and kissed her face: "Then move to my place, so I won't be afraid of being disturbed."

"..." Zhang Shaoyan had mentioned this several times, and her birthday was over. This time, Du Youwei didn't look for anything. "Can you keep a dog?"