36

"It's you here." Du Youwei subconsciously stood up straight after hearing Gu Shi's name inside, looking at Gu Shi beside her. Gu Shi said "Don't worry" to her, and followed the staff to walk inside.

The director greeted him with an unprecedented smile. Gu Shi was a little surprised, but he still greeted him and the producer normally.

The director is still quite satisfied with his temperament and looks. He kept a smile on his face and said to Gu Shi: "We are all trying out the same part of the show. You can prepare and start at any time."

"Ok."

Du Youwei is outside, tentatively trying to see what's going on inside. I was about to put my ear on the door to listen, when the door was suddenly opened from the inside. Gu Shi looked at the suspicious Du Youwei, and smirked, "What are you doing?"

"I want to hear what's going on inside." When Du Youwei saw Gu Shi came out, she quickly asked him, "How is it? What did the director say?"

"After trying a scene, the director asked me to put on a costume and show them."

"Oh!" Du Youwei nodded. The previous actors did not have this link. Since the director wants to see his appearance, it means that he is interested in him, "That seems to be a play, come on."

The staff urged Gu Shi to change clothes before she was finished. He was in the middle of changing clothes, and a few more actors went in, Huo Nian also went in.

When Gu Shi came back, Huo Nian just walked out of it, looking not very good.

Du Youwei was originally curious about what happened to him inside, but when he saw Gu Shi's return, there was no time for him. The director asked Gu Shi to change into a military uniform. Du Youwei did not expect that the young marshal Gu Shi of yy would have a live-action version so soon: "You look really handsome! I am the director and I will definitely choose you!"

Huo Nian, who was next to him, snorted and passed by Gu Shi. Du Youwei looked at his back and curled her lips, and said to Gu Shi: "He must be jealous of your beauty."

"It's alright, don't blow, go in quickly." The staff urged again, as if rushing to get off work.

Gu Shi wore a military uniform and tried another scene before being released by the director. Du Youwei stepped forward and wanted to chat with him. Looking at the staff next to him, she changed her mouth graciously: "Go and change your clothes first. I'll wait for you here."

"Yeah." Huo Nian came back when Gu Shi left, and he was also wearing a set of young handsome costumes.

It seems that he is really Gu Shi's strongest opponent in this audition.

Huo Nian wore the same clothes as Gu Shi's. He was handsome as well, but he didn't have the scorn that Gu Shi had on his body. If she wants her to say it, Gu Shi is more suitable for Song Qiu.

Gu Shi also glanced at Huo Nian, and went to change his clothes without saying anything.

Du Youwei waited where she thought about it and wanted to send a message to Producer Cui.

Du Youwei: Hello, Producer Cui, I think you are still busy, so I don't want to disturb, so I will take my care away first ^_^ next time you have time, I will invite you to dinner

After the news was sent, Producer Cui didn't immediately reply. Du Youwei put her phone back in her bag, and when Gu Shi came out, she left with him.

On the way, she could finally inquire about the audition with Gu Shi: "How do you feel today? What did the director and producer say?"

Gu Shi said: "It should be okay. I think the director is quite satisfied with me. When I left, he told me that if he was selected, he would enter the group immediately. It's going to be very busy, ask me if I can do it."