47

After a round of renegotiating, everyone finally decided to go to the most expensive Chinese restaurant in city a tonight, Tianxiaju.

Du Youwei sighed after hearing the results: "You can't imagine the happiness of the rich. Tianxiaju is where Zhang Shaoyan eats daily."

Han Yang: "..."

Give him some more time, and he must be able to come up with a more expensive one!

Yanyan Media is currently equipped with a car and a driver. Zhang Shaoyan personally came to pick up Du Youwei, and the rest took the company's car to the world.

Ashamed, Gu Shi and the four of them all came to Tianxiaju for dinner at one time. In order to prevent others from seeing that he was "Grandma Liu" who had never seen the world, Han Yang deliberately stepped out of the way that his six relatives did not recognize him.

"..." The other three people walked away from him at the same time, as if they were afraid of being infected by his mental retardation.

Miss Yingbin led them to the private room and left. Han Yang looked at the private room door closed in front of him, with a dilemma: "You said we should go in now? In case the boss and Qi Ye do some disharmony inside. What's the matter?"

"..." There was another silence for everyone.

Finally Gu Shi raised his hand and knocked on the door. Before speaking, the door was opened from the inside.

The door was opened by the waiter inside. Seeing that they were all here, he asked Zhang Shaoyan: "Can I pass the food now?"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan nodded, and the waiter went out. Gu Shi and the others walked in and greeted them, his voice sounded a little restrained.

Du Youwei smiled and greeted them to sit down and introduced to Zhang Shaoyan: "You know them all, Gu Shi, Meng Xi, Han Yang, and Huang Yuelin."

She actively enlivened the atmosphere, and there was not much excitement at the dinner table. The artists of Yanyan Media were not very open in front of Zhang Shaoyan, the big boss, but they were not vague at all when they started eating.

I really don't treat myself badly at all. :)

On the way back, Han Yang kept saying that from now on, he could add one more to his profile, called "Have dinner at the same table with Zhang Shaoyan".

"..." Du Youwei felt that compared with them, her performance when she first saw Zhang Shaoyan could already be described as excellent.

After this meal, Gu Shi's popularity followed the Rockets, and with the popularity of "Jing Hong Zhai", he continued to screen Weibo and Moments. Under the building of Yanyan Media, there also appeared a large number of star-chasing girls who specially stayed at Gu Shi. There was even a public account that wrote a special topic, treating Gu Shi as a case in the entertainment industry to analyze the reasons for his popularity.

Just like Du Youwei knew in her life, Gu Shi exploded with Song Qiu's role.

Before "Jinghongzhai" was broadcast, Yanyan Media's mailbox was filled with work cooperation invitations, and Du Youwei's phone call was almost blown. Someone keeps contacting her, hoping that Gu Shi can appear in their new drama, and some brands find her and want to ask Gu Shi to talk about their products.

Du Youwei helped Gu Shi accept two endorsements based on the memory of her previous life, but with so many invited crews, she didn't have the energy to screen them one by one.

Feel sorry for her, who is about to take the final exam!

It is imminent to find an agent when helping.