28

After Du Youwei's desk banged on Zhang Shaoyan, there was no movement, and she maintained this posture, looking at Zhang Shaoyan.

Zhang Shaoyan looked up at her, and said in a low voice, "What then?"

"Huh?" Du Youwei was obviously not in the state, tilted her head for some unknown reasons.

Zhang Shaoyan said, "Do you know what to do next after doing this?"

His breath spit on Du Youwei's face, like a feather sparing her heart, and a slight itching appeared. Du Youwei swallowed her saliva and asked him: "What?"

Zhang Shaoyan didn't speak, but the answer to her was with a hand gently wrapped around her waist, bringing her into his arms. Du Youwei's feet were soft, and she fell towards Zhang Shaoyan, and kissed Zhang Shaoyan's lips impartially.

Takano: "..."

He had never felt that he was so superfluous.

"Boss, I'll go to the bathroom." Abandoning these words, Takano whirlwind blew out of the private room.

Du Youwei didn't even have the mind to pay attention to Gao Special Assistance. The warm touch on her lips made her blood boil.

Zhang Shaoyan was cold, but his kiss was terribly hot.

Du Youwei wanted to pull away from his lips, but Zhang Shaoyan raised his hand to clasp the back of her head, not letting her leave. After rubbing her lips for dozens of seconds, he finally let go of Du Youwei, who blushed like cooked shrimp.

"Remember next time, after the bang, you should kiss." His hand inserted into her soft hair and whispered ambiguously in her ear.

Du Youwei: "..."

There won't be another time!

The snoring sounds of James and Hall sounded abruptly in the private room. Du Youwei pushed away Zhang Shaoyan's hand, jumped back, and escaped from Zhang Shaoyan's side.

She completely forgot just now, there are still two big people in the private room!

I don't know if the two of them really fell asleep or pretended to be. Did they see what happened just now? ?

Du Youwei once again didn't want to be a human being.

Zhang Shaoyan straightened his neckline, glanced at James and Hall who were lying on the table snoring, and called out the door of the private room: "Gao Ye."

Takano opened the door from the outside and leaned half of his body in: "Boss, what's your order?"

"The two of them should have brought the driver. You can contact their driver and take them back to the hotel."

"Okay." Takano went out to make a phone call, and soon a few bodyguards came up to help James and Hall out.

Zhang Shaoyan looked at Du Youwei who was standing far away from him, laughed and asked her, "Are you full?"

"Eat, I'm full." Du Youwei nodded his head. When James and Hall were pouring wine with Gaote, she had been eating. There was absolutely no one on the table eating more than her.

"Then let's go." Zhang Shaoyan stood up and was about to leave. Seeing Du Youwei still standing still, he asked her, "Why, what else do you want to eat?"

"It's gone, let's go." She followed Zhang Shaoyan and walked out with him.

The driver had parked the car downstairs. After getting in the car, Zhang Shaoyan asked Du Youwei: "Do you want to go home directly, or where do you want to go shopping again?"