29

Du Youwei got his wish and ate the ice cream, which was bought by Zhang Shaoyan himself. She took out her mobile phone and took a picture of the ice cream she had bitten into. The background was the sky full of fireworks near the end of Sanqin Bay.

"The fireworks are about to be finished, let's go back first." Zhang Shaoyan waited for her to finish the filming, then said, "Wait later, it will be over, there must be a lot of people."

"Yeah." Du Youwei didn't want to be crowded anymore, so she and Zhang Shaoyan mentioned to go back.

The sea breeze at night slowly brushed over the shoulders of the two of them, like a lover's tender kiss. The hand that the two of them hung on their sides would touch each other from time to time. After several times, Zhang Shaoyan directly held Du Youwei's hand. His well-knotted fingers pierced Du Youwei's fingers and clasped her palm.

Du Youwei's ears climbed up to the blush, and then heard a nice low smile from her side.

Du Youwei glared at him sideways, like a super fierce little cat: "What are you laughing at!"

The smile in Zhang Shaoyan's eyes became stronger, and his mouth followed her and said, "Okay, stop smiling."

Du Youwei turned her head away, but the blush on the tips of her ears could not be blown away by the night wind.

When the two walked halfway, the firework show ended. The huge crowd began to walk back again. Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan speeded up their pace and walked back to the front of the car.

"Huh-fortunately we left early, otherwise we might not be able to squeeze out yet." After getting in the car, Du Youwei had a lingering fear.

She had eaten the ice cream in her hand, and Zhang Shaoyan was still holding the cotton candy he had snatched from her. Gao Ye glanced at the cotton candy in Zhang Shaoyan's hand, and asked him somewhat puzzled: "Boss, are you cotton candy?"

"You take it." Zhang Shaoyan handed the marshmallow over.

"...thank you boss."

The fireworks show ended and it was not too early. Zhang Shaoyan did not take Du Youwei to any other place, and directly sent her home.

"Remember to come to the company for tuition tomorrow." Before leaving, Teacher Zhang did not forget to explain.

"...I know." Du Youwei waved her hand and walked into the house.

Before going to bed, she added a filter to the photo she took at the beach and sent it to her circle of friends.

Ordinary rich man Du Youwei: Thank you Cowherd and Weaver Girl for giving us an excuse to eat, drink and have fun [Sorry Teeth] and thank you guys for buying me ice cream! The ice cream is very sweet and the fireworks are also beautiful! I love Tanabata!

Among a bunch of comments asking her if she was in the situation, only Wei Rui responded with a cold "haha".

Du Youwei was about to take her humiliation back when she found Zhang Shaoyan gave herself a thumbs up.

Friends who have been liked by Zhang Shaoyan are doughnuts.

For the sake of donuts, Du Youwei decided not to have the same knowledge as Wei Rui.

She scrolled down the circle of friends, and it turned out that most of the ice creams she dried were decorated with gifts. Without thinking about it, she knew that the ice cream was the cheapest.

But it must be the sweetest!

Du Youwei refreshed and found that Zhang Shaoyan had also posted a circle of friends.