82

On the day of the graduation party, the school was extremely lively. Since a popular star is invited every year, the school is very experienced in security.

Du Youwei did not go to the 520 dance party, but the graduation party rushed early. The operation of her luxury car transporting wedding candy last time was so nasty and left an indelible impression on the teachers and students of the school. As soon as her car drove over this time, everyone couldn't help but wonder what she could do today.

Du Youwei's routine today was just that Zhang Shaoyan was pulled from the car.

"..." Well, it was her husband after all. The classmates quickly accepted this fact calmly, and then took out their mobile phones to take pictures of them.

It seems that the star invited by the school tonight is the same as them.

The graduation party was seated according to the class, and there was no mention of family members. Therefore, the original position did not arrange Zhang Shaoyan, but this was not a problem. The school quickly added a seat to Zhang Shaoyan in the guest seat.

It is still the guest seat c.

Zhang Shaoyan has no opinion on the position, anyway, he just came to watch fffire performance with Du Youwei: "Where is my wife's position?"

The person in charge of the party said: "Students' seats are divided by class."

Zhang Shaoyan looked at him: "You mean, I'm going to sit separately with her tonight."

"...Where can it be!" The person in charge immediately pulled a staff member beside him and explained to him, "Go, add another stool."

"okay!"

The staff went to do it numbly, and the person in charge asked Zhang Shaoyan with a smile on his face: "Are you satisfied with this arrangement?"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan nodded and asked casually, "I heard that you are going to build a new campus next year?"

"Yes, Qi Ye's news is really well informed."

Zhang Shaoyan ignored the flattery in his words and said: "This is where my wife has studied and lived for four years. If necessary, I am willing to contribute."

The eyes of the person in charge suddenly lit up, as if it was not a person sitting in front of him, but a gleaming **** of wealth: "That's too much needed!"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "You can contact my secretary for specific matters."

"Okay, thank you Cai... Qi Ye!"

Du Youwei, who was visiting class f5 in the background, didn't know that in the few minutes she had left, the God of Wealth in her family gave away another sum of money.

"Did you see the fans around the school just now?" Du Youwei stood in the preparation room, watching the five big boys make-up. "Just the scene where they shake the school door vigorously, it looks like a zombie siege!"

f5: "..."

Can't you pick a good word!

"Have a good performance tonight. There are a lot of rich ladies in our school. They chase the stars, but they spend a lot of money." Du Youwei patted the nearest Meng Xi on the shoulder, "I will Watch you below!"

f5: "..."

Are you here to invigilate the exam!

"Boss Du, please, you should go out first." Han Yang let out a soul cry.

Du Youwei looked at him dissatisfied: "What's the matter, have I affected you here?"

Han Yang nodded: "Yes, your beauty has seriously affected us."