24

Lin Qian has actually been here for a while. Just now Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei were talking to Zhang Minghe. She couldn't go up. Now that they came out, she wanted to say hello to Zhang Shaoyan. The result was not reached yet, and he was stopped by Gao Ye first.

Lin Qian was indignant. Why can Du Youwei follow Zhang Shaoyan to see Zhang Minghe, and she wants to talk to Zhang Shaoyan, but she has to be stopped?

When Gao Ye went to ask Zhang Shaoyan for instructions, she impatiently wanted to go straight, and was persuaded by Secretary Hu beside her: "Miss Lin, let's wait a moment, this is the Zhang family."

Lin Qian pursed her lips, and took the steps she took back.

Yes, this is the Zhang family, but the rules of the Zhang family seem to restrict her, and Du Youwei seems to have no effect at all. Lin Qian clenched her fists and stared in Zhang Shaoyan's direction.

Du Youwei also heard what Gao Ye said just now. She subconsciously glanced in the direction where Gao Ye had come, and she saw Lin Qian with an angry face.

She looked very angry, her facial features were all wrinkled together, Du Youwei raised her lips and smiled at her, as if saying hello to her.

Lin Qian was even more angry.

Is this woman showing off to her? What can she show off? Because did she see Mr. Zhang just now?

"Let her come over."

"Good boss." With Zhang Shaoyan's consent, Gao Ye brought Lin Qian over. No matter how hard she felt in her heart, Lin Qian still kept a well-behaved smile on the surface, and did not tear her face with Du Youwei in front of Zhang Shaoyan.

"Brother Shaoyan, I wish you a happy birthday. This is a birthday gift I prepared for you. It is a handicraft I made by myself. I hope you like it." Lin Qian handed over the prepared exquisite paper bag. Zhang Shaoyan nodded and asked Gao Ye to take it for him: "Thank you."

Lin Qian glanced at the paper bag held by Gao Ye, and the resentment in her heart deepened. She didn't even look at the handwork that she worked so hard?

"Let me introduce you, this is the daughter of the Du family, Du Youwei." Unlike the last time at the company, Zhang Shaoyan officially introduced Du Youwei to Lin Qian. When Lin Qian heard his voice, she would have passed away, her eyes fell on Du Youwei's body: "I know Miss Du, we met in the mall last time."

Du Youwei smiled and said, "Yes."

Lin Qian looked at the dress on her, feeling particularly dazzling. This is the dress that Shaoyan's brother gave her?

"I also heard that Miss Du and Zhang Shengze ordered a baby kiss? Speaking of which, why didn't I see Zhang Shengze today?"

Lin Qian thought she had hit Du Youwei's embarrassing point, and she was proud of herself, so she listened to Zhang Shaoyan coldly: "He has gone to Africa."

Du Youwei: "...??"

Zhang Shengze went to Africa? ? ? He is a spoiled son who is going to Africa... to build friendship between the Chinese and African people?

Du Youwei was at a loss.

Lin Qian was also obviously taken aback. How could Zhang Shengze suddenly go to Africa?

Only Gao Ye silently gave tears of sympathy to Zhang Shengze, who was pioneering wasteland in Africa.

No one can offend their boss.

"Also, the doll you mentioned has long since been counted, so don't mention it again."

Zhang Shaoyan's words carried a clear warning, and his voice sounded a little unpleasant. Lin Qian pressed the corner of her mouth slightly and forced a smile: "I see, brother Shaoyan."