67

Zhang Shaoyan didn't expect that he would one day, just because of someone's simple words, his mood would be so ups and downs. Du Youwei saw him staring at herself without speaking. She picked up a small tomato cut into the shape of a rabbit from the plate and fed it to his mouth: "Are you still angry?"

Zhang Shaoyan lowered his eyes, gave a low laugh, and opened his mouth to eat the little tomatoes she had fed.

Du Youwei saw that he had eaten it, thinking that the big guy was pretty good, and he would do it with a small tomato!

She also picked up the knife and fork and cut the fried egg on the plate. Zhang Shaoyan ate a piece of bacon, and Zhuangruo told her unconsciously: "Find some time and get the marriage certificate."

Du Youwei paused slightly with his egg-cutting hand and looked up at him: "So fast?"

She thought that the marriage certificate would have to wait until after she graduated.

Zhang Shaoyan cut the things on the plate without looking at her: "I didn't expect it to be so fast, but if you posted the photo, it is better to get the certificate as soon as possible."

He didn't want to hear any bad comments about Du Youwei.

"The wedding dress and the ring are already being done. You don't have to worry about the wedding. You just have to prepare your account book."

"Oh..." Du Youwei was relieved when she thought about the weddings where almost all the people around her were getting the certificate first, then, "When should I get the certificate?"

Zhang Shaoyan thought for a while and said, "I will let Gao Ye find someone for a while, and I will tell you when I decide."

After hearing his words, Du Youwei let out a "pouch" laugh: "Didn't you see that you are so superstitious?"

"I'm not superstitious, I just..." Zhang Shaoyan said at this point, and finally looked up and thought about her, "I want to be perfect for everything related to you."

Du Youwei was teased by him again, human being, I am not afraid of talking less, just afraid that every word is sorrowful. :)

After breakfast, Zhang Shaoyan was about to leave for the company. Du Youwei lay on the bed to watch him put on a suit and tie, and comb his hair.

She always felt that this place should be accompanied by an expression-combed her hair, no one loved it.

Zhang Shaoyan put on a formal suit and combed his hair. The aura in his whole body really became fierce at once, but when he saw Du Youwei who was staring at him, his face showed a gentleness that was not commensurate with his aura.

He walked up, bent over and kissed Du Youwei's lips: "I'm going to work, wife."

Du Youwei can blow up the entire circle of friends with a photo of a bed, and Zhang Shaoyan only needs to say "wife" to blow up her.

Zhang Shaoyan's wife yelled too softly and lovingly, and Du Youwei's whole heart seemed to be drowned in cotton candy, soft, sweet and greasy.

She wanted to fight with him to go to work today, but now she couldn't say a word, she just buried her face in the quilt. Zhang Shaoyan looked at her invisible red ears, curled her lips and adjusted the position of her tie: "I'm leaving, good news, wait for me to come back for dinner at night."

"Um..." Du Youwei sullenly answered him.

Zhang Shaoyan glanced at her again and walked out reluctantly. Du Youwei waited until his footsteps were gone before raising her face.