71

The door was knocked twice, and Zhang Shaoyan glanced at Du Youwei to make her pay attention, and then said in the direction of the door: "Come in."

Gao Ye pushed open the door and gave Du Youwei a subconscious look before saying to Zhang Shaoyan: "Boss, Miss Naoko is here."

Miss Naoko? Du Youwei glanced suspiciously over Gao Ye and Zhang Shaoyan. Who is this Miss Naoko? Why did she never hear them mention it?

As she was thinking, a young woman in a kimono walked in from outside. She has a slender figure, her black hair curled up behind her head, and a cherry blossom-shaped hairpin is pinned to the side. James and an uncle followed behind her and gathered around.

Seeing Du Youwei in the ward, she stopped and smiled at her with an imperceptible scrutiny in her eyes. Du Youwei also looked at her. She looked like a typical lady, her temperament was very gentle, but she always felt uncomfortable. She also smiled, and turned her head to ask Gao Ye next to him: "Taka Ye, who is this?"

Takano felt the breath of the proposition in her tone: "This is the eldest lady of the export team, Miss Naoko."

Naoko smiled and nodded to Du Youwei, and asked, "This one is?"

She speaks Chinese and can hardly hear the accent, which is more standard than James's.

Gao Ye introduced to her: "This is our boss's wife."

Naoko's eyes changed slightly. She knew Zhang Shaoyan was married a long time ago, but she didn't expect his wife to look so small.

Du Youwei stretched out a hand to her and said with a smile: "Hello, this is Du Youwei."

Naoko looked down at her slender fingers, and shook her hands politely: "Hello, this is Naoko."

The two shook their hands and separated. Du Youwei looked at her and said, "Ms. Naoko speaks Chinese very well."

Naoko smiled and covered her mouth before she said: "I have studied in China before."

"That's it."

James seemed impatient to listen to the two of them continuing to greet each other, and stood up and said to Naoko: "Naoko-chan, I'm right, Zhang's wife is a beautiful and lovely Chinese girl."

Naoko looked at him, slightly curled the corner of her mouth and smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes: "Yes."

James seemed to be satisfied with her reaction, he had already noticed that this Naoko was interesting to Zhang. It was okay before, anyway, Zhang was indifferent to everyone except his wife. But now he has amnesia and can't remember anything. Naoko approached him at this time, no matter how he looked at it, he was uneasy.

He and Du Youwei had a fateful friendship on the wine table, how could such a thing happen! He called Du Youwei to come over, the main reason was that after she came, Naoko couldn't get in.

"Mr. Zhang, I think the hospital food is definitely not to your appetite, so I sent you something to eat." Naoko was holding a beautiful food box in her hand, and she just wanted to put the food box on the table. , Was taken over by the uncle who followed.

His figure is much taller than Naoko, so even if he slams into that, it brings a strong sense of oppression: "We don't worry about the things you sent."

Naoko raised her eyes to look at him, and snorted coldly: "Yaoto Oda, don't forget that you were just a subordinate of my father before."

Both of them spoke Japanese, and Du Youwei actually understood both. Zhang Shaoyan said that there are divisions within the export group. Since this uncle is here to protect him, then Nasuko must be a bad woman!