33

Who is Zhang Shaoyan's biological mother has always been the biggest mystery of the Zhang family. Even unrelated outsiders are full of curiosity about this matter, but no one dares to discuss it.

Du Youwei never dreamed that if she was so caught off guard, she would go to see Zhang Shaoyan's mother? ? ?

"Who are you talking about?" Du Youwei held the phone with a dull expression.

Zhang Shaoyan repeated it again with great patience: "My mother."

"You... mother?" Du Youwei took a deep breath for herself, trying to keep her tone calm, "Is this a bit too sudden?"

"Is there?" Zhang Shaoyan asked back, "I have notified you half a day in advance."

"..." Du Youwei thinks being straight is so terrible, "but I have to make a face, wash my hair, buy a skirt, and put on makeup. How about half a day!"

Her tone still didn't collapse.

Zhang Shaoyan didn't seem to mind this, and said to her in a normal way: "You don't need to be so grand, just as you usually do. Anyway, I haven't told her about my mother. I guess she won't be any better Where to go."

Du Youwei: "......???"

Then you hurry up and tell her!

"Zhang Shaoyan." Du Youwei called to him, "I think you should talk to your mother first, and then we will make another appointment?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "I'm going abroad next week to deal with some business matters, and I don't have much time in the next few days."

Du Youwei was taken aback, and asked him subconsciously: "Are you going to go abroad?"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan replied, pursing his lips, "I'll be back soon."

"Oh..." Du Youwei replied slowly, and then asked, "How fast is it soon?"

Zhang Shaoyan curled his lips and said to her: "One week, maybe it will be faster."

"Oh......"

"Wait for me at home in the afternoon, I'll pick you up."

"Yeah." Du Youwei did not push back, and agreed, "Then I'm going to apply a mask now, see you this afternoon!"

"See you this afternoon."

Du Youwei put down the phone and got busy at home. She called a stylist first, then put on a mask and went to the cloakroom to choose the dress she would wear in the afternoon.

You Weiwei: Wise! ! I'm going to see Zhang Shaoyan's mother this afternoon! Can you see through this skirt? ? [image]

Wei Rui:? ? ? ? ?

Wei Rui: The progress of the two of you is beyond my imagination [smile]

Wei Rui: Next time you find me, will you just send me a wedding invitation?

You Weiwei: We do it for work!

Wei Rui:............for the great work of breeding the next generation of mankind?

You Weiwei:...... Can you look at the skirt first?

Wei Rui: It's too grand, you are not going to the palace to meet the queen mother

You Weiwei:...

Wei Rui: The set we bought last time at bunny can be

You Weiwei: Is that white top?

Wei Rui: Yes

Du Youwei simply opened the video with Wei Rui and discussed choosing the clothes to wear in the afternoon. Du Youwei ate a few bites of rice at noon, and went upstairs with the stylist to start doing makeup.