57

Zhang Shaoyan's horse was fed by him since he was a child. The horse is very familiar with him and listens to his words. He drove his horse around the edge of the mountain without hesitation. Whenever Du Youwei saw any beautiful flowers and plants on the way, he would turn back and point it to Zhang Shaoyan.

When Zhang Shaoyan turned her head again and looked up at herself, she lowered her head and kissed her lips accurately.

Du Youwei froze in his arms, then slowly indulged in the kiss under his gentle offensive.

Zhang Shaoyan always feels cold and cold, but only Du Youwei knows how hot his kisses are.

The horse walked on the spot twice, whistling lowly, Zhang Shaoyan still held the rein in his hand, and let go of Du Youwei's lips.

Du Youwei's cheeks were visibly flushed, and her lips were changed in color. Zhang Shaoyan stared at her for a while, and seemed very satisfied with her masterpiece: "Let's dismount and walk for a while."

Du Youwei nodded, watched his lips dyed with her own lipstick, and responded a little shyly.

Zhang Shaoyan took the horse rope in one hand and Du Youwei in the other, and walked slowly with her at the foot of the mountain. The warm winter sun makes people very comfortable, and the air on the mountainside is also very fresh. The two walked at the foot of the mountain, listening to the sounds of birds from time to time in the woods, as if they had walked into a fairy tale.

Du Youwei felt that it would be fine to just follow Zhang Shaoyan for the rest of her life.

James and Hall rode over quickly and pulled Du Youwei out of the fantasy world of fairy tales.

"..." She looked at the two people who showed off their skills on horseback riding, and curled her lips in disdain. "Aren't they both without girlfriends?"

Zhang Shaoyan thought for a while and replied, "Isn't there a fixed girlfriend?"

"...Wow, scumbag!" Du Youwei cursed.

Zhang Shaoyan laughed and stopped discussing James and Hall with her: "Are you still riding a horse? If you don't ride anymore, I will take you to dinner instead of the two of them."

"Okay." Du Youwei happily responded, and then asked in a low voice, "but they are your partners, is it okay to leave them like this?"

"It's okay, I asked Takano to stay with them."

Du Youwei took his arm, and the thief smiled: "Then let's slip away while they are not paying attention."

Changing back to her original clothes, Du Youwei followed Zhang Shaoyan into the Zhang family car. The racecourse is in a relatively remote place, and it will take a while to drive into the city. Du Youwei took out a bag of biscuits from her bag and handed it to Zhang Shaoyan: "Do you want to eat something? I baked it myself in the morning!"

Having unlocked a new skill, Du Youwei was very proud.

She baked relatively simple cookies, Zhang Shaoyan picked up one and tasted it, crispy and crispy: "I'm making progress."

As soon as Du Youwei was praised by him, his tail was raised higher: "Hey, I think I am really a genius and can do everything. I really envy you for having a girlfriend like me."

Zhang Shaoyan was amused by her with a low smile: "Yes, I envy myself too."

The driver drove the car to a western restaurant of Yu's. Zhang Shaoyan made a reservation in advance. When their car stopped, a waiter would come and lead them to the top floor.