32

When he mentioned Lin Hui, Gao Ye became nervous, for fear that Zhang Shaoyan's headache would recur. Zhang Shaoyan sat on his office chair, his expression did not change much, Gao Ye grabbed Zhang Shaoshang again, and wanted to invite him out: "Mr. Zhang, please leave."

Zhang Shaoshang broke away from his hand and said emotionally to Zhang Shaoyan, "What's wrong with me calling the police? Is it possible that you really plan to do a deal with those drug dealers? You know they took the money and are planning to buy weapons, right? If you don't do anything about it, you'll be hated. I call the police for your own good!"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at him with a calm expression, without a trace of waves in his eyes: "Zhang Shao Shang, you ask yourself, was it really because of this reason that you called the police at the time?"

Zhang Shaoshang was stiff on his face when he said that, although Zhang Shaoyan was much younger than him, his aura was too strong, and he was even worse than Zhang Minghe in those days. Just like now, when he asked casually, Zhang Shaoshang was completely suppressed.

"What do you mean, it's not for this, what else can I do for it?" Zhang Shaoshang's voice was much lower than when he yelled just now, completely losing his confidence.

Zhang Shaoyan snorted coldly and said to him: "For what you know, if I want to retaliate against you, it's definitely not as simple as preventing you from starting a company."

Zhang Shaoshang pressed the corners of his mouth tightly without making a sound. Zhang Shaoyan adjusted his cuffs and continued: "There is one more thing I hope you understand. I invest my own money. I give it to whoever I want. You There is no right to make irresponsible remarks. If you have any opinions, hold back."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Gao Ye. Gao Ye didn't be polite with Zhang Shaoshang this time, and dragged the person out forcibly. After the office door was closed, Zhang Shaoyan raised his right hand and squeezed his temple.

He closed his eyes and clearly felt the pain coming in waves. Although it came suddenly, it didn't seem to be as intense as before. He picked up the phone on the table and dialed Du Youwei.

Du Youwei has no class today and will continue to learn about starting a company at home. After receiving Zhang Shaoyan's call, she thought he was going to talk to her about company-related matters, but she didn't expect to hear his muffled voice coming from the receiver: "Du Youwei, sing."

Du Youwei was stunned, and subconsciously asked him: "Does your head hurt again? Is it serious?"

"Fortunately..." Zhang Shaoyan replied with a slightly heavy breath, "Sing."

Du Youwei didn't delay any more, just picked a song and began to sing. As Zhang Shaoyan listened to the singing on the phone, the pain slowly subsided. Du Youwei's songs are in his phone, but he doesn't want to listen anymore. Every time he gets sick, he prefers to call Du Youwei directly.

After Du Youwei finished singing, she became concerned about his condition again: "How are you? Are you getting better? Why do you suddenly have a headache?"

Every time Zhang Shaoyan fell ill, he thought of Lin Hui's death. He should be busy at work at this time. How could he suddenly think of Lin Hui?

Zhang Shaoyan didn't mention Zhang Shaoshang to her, only said: "It's okay, this time the headache is much lighter than before."

"Oh, does that mean the condition is improving? Do you need to visit Dr. Meng again?"

"No need for the time being." Zhang Shaoyan sat up straight and opened the file in front of him, "I will continue working first, and then I will contact you."